Should this map be added?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Map is well done. However, the ground looks clustard and could be smoothed out with the block choices. Mid could use a little more detail aswell. Only concern is the white things under spawn, it could be a heaven for campers.

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
I like the layout of the map but it could get some improvements:
  • Starting islands: They don't look bad but remind me too much of Hypixel's bedwars starting islands, with the classic cave and the staircase, I'd change that. Also the flags look bad, I don't understand why you chose to put spruce wood around the flag since flags in real life are supposed to move and with that wood it seems impossible to happen even if we're in minecraft.
  • Sub-middle islands: I like their shape and they look alright, maybe a bit simple but they could work.
  • Middle island: I like it.
The map looks good but you surely have to change the way you color the terrain: Don't use //replace (ids), you can either use GoPaint to make some nicer shades or if you don't know how to use it you could use //replace #simplex[size][blockids] or //replace #electric[size][blockids]. I'd also fix some things here and there and maybe adjust some details but overall the map is alright, maybe a little bit simple because of the theme you chose (I feel like it won't be easy to be accepted for this map because of the theme, it's classic and basic and Cubecraft always wants new themes and not things seen over and over thorugh the years) but the execution isn't bad.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hey.

I personally don't like this map, because the islands are very close to the middle, but very far from the "small islands". The islands are also very far from each other.

I think it also lacks some details, so that the map is perfect.

I'm sorry. I voted no.

D

Deleted member 469419

Woah, the map style remember me a lot to the current map "beach".

Overall, it's a quite good; islands relatively far away to avoid rush attacks and "quick focus", sub mid near from islands and mid...

My only concern is that there's blocks around the islands (white glass) which could be used to camping on them, I suggest you change it!

Good map though!

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Tree shaping can be improved
-Terrain texturing looks a bit sporadic

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments! Hope you had a fun time in the building process ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom