Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Team-Chat Before Dropping in Eggwars?

• Total voters

Waveware

Sep 20, 2016
www.jamieoliver.com
No, not really. Just build as much as you can with money bags then ask them for blocks.
With chat before dropping, we can tell them, I'm going mid, someone finish the bridge ASAP. The iron hogs now know that someone is going to build a bridge and it's up to them to finish it. They then want to spend their tokens on blocks to mid instead of axes and steaks (from my experience, iron gen hogs get these two things)

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
It will be used to say "OP OP OP+ TRIPLE PLEEEEEEEAAASE!" or "HAAAARDCORE." Anyway in the lobby of the game before you are put in your cages people already start saying this, it will continue in the cages as well. If you want to speak to a teammate, just /msg them from your cage, that will allow you to speak to them.

Waveware

Sep 20, 2016
www.jamieoliver.com
It will be used to say "OP OP OP+ TRIPLE PLEEEEEEEAAASE!" or "HAAAARDCORE." Anyway in the lobby of the game before you are put in your cages people already start saying this, it will continue in the cages as well. If you want to speak to a teammate, just /msg them from your cage, that will allow you to speak to them.
I understand where you're going at with Stones pestering Donators. Sure you can do that on 3 player maps like Magic or Underasea. But what about maps such as Aztec, Teaparty or Rome? Speaking in the lobby where all the teams can read the message, and do the exact same thing or counter your tactic?

As for Stones pestering Donators, the server has anti-spam and anti-caps. It will show up like this "op op op+ triple pleeeeeeeaaase". Not that it will eliminate the annoyance, but is avoiding this miniscule annoyance worth having a team that is not even coordinated?

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Spamming "opop" doesn't seem like a problem as people spam it anyway. Also team chat is allowed in Sg before the game starts and spamming was never really a problem when I was on a donators team.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom