Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we do this (after the parties update)?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • With Changes (please specify, then change vote afterwards)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
So, I get that a lot of people like playing with their friends, even though team balance is just as important. So I have a suggestion that will balance both the wishes of those who want to play with friends and those who just want to play a fair game. This is really just a tweak of some of my previous suggestions. This suggestion can only be implemented after the party system as been added. This suggestion does, however, have the downside of not being able to choose your own teams, but this shouldn't be much of a problem because if you want to be with someone, just join their party or have them join yours.

So basically, if players are in a party, the lobby will try to put them all onto the same team, unless the party won't fit into the team (a team of 8 people can't fit into one team if there are only 20 player slots and both teams have more than two people in it- but honestly, even now, there still can't be 11 people on a team where there are only 20 available player slots). The lobby will try to tweaks the teams every so often so they can be as even as possible. Single un-partied players will be prioritized when tweaking followed by smaller parties. If the teams are still unbalanced after that, the lobby will move individual players from parties to another team, starting with the large parties (so you can still have parties where there is one player on a different team as everyone in the party, but honestly, if you guys hate this part of the suggestion, then this part doesn't have to be implemented along with the rest). Players will not know which team they are on until the game starts.

@QuackoNumeroUno , if you really like being on small teams, suggest ways for me to change this suggestion to satisfy you, but don't just outright downvote it.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I'm still against this. The small teams is one reason and the other is that some islands work better for ceratin strategies. On treehouse, orange and purple are great for rushers while the others are not.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
Top Bottom