Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jangshi

Mar 30, 2019
Tower defense is my favorite game on here but any game can always use some new ideas and an update

Towers
Radar Tower
when it's just built it increases the range of towers nearby it by 10% for its next upgrade it could give towers increased attack speed then to 10% discount on upgrades for the end upgrades it could let the towers attack mobs that would otherwise be immune and get an increase effect radius some explaining for the radar tower, If a sorcerer tower is effected by a radar tower with the final upgrade the sorcerer tower could spawn parrots to attack flying troops a second path could be added for it that is nearby towers do more damage and then for the final upgrade it gets an energy attack like a red beam focused on one troop but does high damage. this is just a suggestion and I would really like to see it in game because I think it would be nice to have more support towers other than the ice tower
Gold Tower
its a tower that generates money for you Lvl1 it would generate something like $20 per 7 sec upgrades could be generate more money so instead generates $40 or $30 and generates money more frequently so per 5 sec or something like that then its final upgrade could be generates $40 per 3.5 seconds but would be very expensive. you could also split up adding extra cash and less cool down into 2 different paths but you should be able to at least get 1 from the of the other before you have to make a choice
Alchemist Tower
level one throws potions of harming level 2 throws potions of harming and weakness, weakness potions would make the troops effected take more damage level 3 path one turns troops weapons and Armour into gold making them weaker and makes troops reward the killer with coins would only effect ubgraded troops but would not always show level 4 path one throws a special potion that debuffs a mob to its lowest upgrade rank does not happen very often every minute or more level 3 path 2 throws a special potion that makes powerful troops explode on death damaging mobs around them and any mobs they spawn on death the potion does not effect troops they spawn on death level 4 path 2 creates a permanent acid pool near the tower mobs get damaged when they go in it and get lesser lasting damage when they get out.
Tower upgrades
A second upgrade path could be added to the leach tower for the final 2 upgrades it could be summons drowned that go along the track towards the troops and damage them the drowned would walk towards the summoning beacon along the track other than towards the castle and when they run into a troop they take damage and deal damage to the troop the damage dealt is less than the amount of health taken for a second upgrade they could carry tridents and gain more health be summoned more often and deal more damage. 2nd final upgrade on the ice tower an upgrade that makes troops brittle so that they take more damage when they are in the ice towers effect radius. 2nd final upgrade on the mage tower creates a permanent wall of fire that deals more damage than normal when troops go through it. or it could summon a phoenix for a special ability

New Troops
Vex
would be a flying troop with high speed but not that much health the would cost 500 EXP to unlock like blazes at higher levels they would turn red the
Vindicator
would cost 1000 EXP to unlock like the slime they would be faster and have more health than the slime but would not split when they die (for obvious reasons) when the vindicator reaches level 3 it turns into a evoker at level four it gains a second life where it turns back into a vindicator when it dies and at max level it summons level vexes not max level it would summon whatever level you have unlocked if you don't have vexes unlocked then it summons level 1 the level upgrades would be more expensive than any other mob since it gets such big buffs.

New Armageddon type
Decay,
towers get weaker and monsters get stronger overtime could go as far as towers going down levels and towers that haven't been upgraded being deactivated monsters stats get better they get faster stronger and cost less and towers stats get worse they get weaker attack slower and cost more even AOE's and your swords and bows wouldn't be spared the, offensive AOE's would cost less ,last longer and have a greater effect for the defensive AOE's the opposite effect would take place. For your manual weapons they would take longer to charge and when the ability is activated is has less effect they would also have less effect ,the effect of decay would get greater over time.

Miscellaneous
I would also like to see a solo TD mode where the income is doubled by default but otherwise there are no other changes one more thing I would like to see in TD to a mechanic that makes it so you have to place towers to grid and you cant place larger towers in smaller tower plots and vice versa because in game when people do that it is so annoying and I think it is needed because there is a grid for a reason.

Some of my suggestions probably are a bit ambitious but cubecraft probably could pull it off with a resource pack and some work. If you have any other suggestions or an Idea that makes more sense than one of mine feel free to add them in the reply's

Last edited:

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Maybe add some sections to this thread. I didn't quite read it all, but it sounds like a support tower to me and there arent any support towers besides stubs and slows. +1 from me.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Tower defense is my favorite game on here but any game can always use some new ideas

I think you could add in new towers like a radar tower that for when it's just built it increases the range of towers nearby it by 10% for its next upgrade it could give towers increased attack speed then to 10% discount on upgrades for the end upgrades it could let the towers attack mobs that would otherwise be immune and get an increase effect radius some explaining for the radar tower, If a sorcerer tower is effected by a radar tower with the final upgrade the sorcerer tower could spawn parrots to attack flying troops a second path could be added for it that is nearby towers do more damage and then for the final upgrade it gets an energy attack like a red beam focused on one troop but does high damage. this is just a suggestion and I would really like to see it in game because I think it would be nice to have more support towers other than the ice tower another tower I would like to see in game is a tower that generates money for you In it it would generate something like 20 $ per 7 sec upgrades could be general more money so instead general 40 $ or 30 $ whatever you think is good and generates money more frequently so per 5 sec or something like that then its final upgrade could be general lots of money faster but would be very expensive I would also like to see only TD mode where the income is doubled by default but otherwise there are no other changes one more thing I would like to see in TD to a mechanic that makes it so you have to place towers to grid and you cant place larger towers in smaller tower plots and vice versa because in game when people do that it is so annoying.A second upgrade path could be added to the leach tower for the final 2 upgrades it could be summons drowned that go along the track towards the troops and damage them the drowned would walk towards the summoning beacon along the track other than towards the castle and when they run into a troop they take damage and deal damage to the troop the damage dealt is less than the amount of health taken for a second upgrade they could carry tridents and gain more health be summoned more often and deal more damage. 2nd final upgrade on the ice tower an upgrade that makes troops brittle so that they take more damage when they are in the ice towers effect radius. 2nd final upgrade on the mage tower creates a permanent wall of fire that deals more damage than normal when troops go through it. New mobs vex and vindicator the vex would be a flying troop with high speed but not that much health the would cost 500 EXP to unlock like blazes at higher levels they would turn red the vindicator would cost 1000 EXP to unlock like the slime they would be faster and have more health than the slime but would not split when they die (for obvious reasons) when the vindicator reaches level 3 it turns into a evoker at level four it gains a second life where it turns back into a vindicator when it dies and at max level it summons level vexes not max level it would summon whatever level you have unlocked if you don't have vexes unlocked then it summons level 1 the level upgrades would be more expensive than any other mob since it gets such big buffs. New Armageddon type, decay towers get weaker and monsters get stronger overtime could go as far as towers going down levels and towers that haven't been upgraded being deactivated monsters stats get better they get faster stronger and cost less and towers stats get worse they get weaker attack slower and cost more even AOE's and your swords and bows wouldn't be spared the offensive AOE's would cost less ,last longer and have a greater effect for the defensive AOE's the opposite effect would take place for your manual weapons they would take longer to charge and when the ability is activated is has less effect they would also do less damage the effect of decay would get greater over time.
Agreed TF definitely needs some form of update.

Jangshi

Mar 30, 2019
Maybe add some sections to this thread. I didn't quite read it all, but it sounds like a support tower to me and there arent any support towers besides stubs and slows. +1 from me.
Sorry sor the previous disorganization

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom