Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
It's kind of 50 50 for me. Sometimes, I have extremely rude teammates who criticise me for every single inaccurate action I make, and at other times, I'm encouraged to do better in a polite and formal manner. Sometimes, some players even teach me new tactics!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
there are a lot of really nice people and i met quite a few friends on TD which i still like to play with, but some people.. these should really grow up already to be honest. getting aggressive cuz someone wants to help is a big no to me. but in general? not too bad compared to other gamemodes

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
Everyone is passionate about the game, and polite too! Unlike the rest.

Ly guys, I dont play TD but I hope you get the update you deserve 🍦🍦
I don't play much of TD but all of us love you too💜.

It's kind of 50 50 for me. Sometimes, I have extremely rude teammates who criticise me for every single inaccurate action I make, and at other times, I'm encouraged to do better in a polite and formal manner. Sometimes, some players even teach me new tactics!
It's fine man, you do you and do what makes you happy. If people take a gamemode more serious than fun, then there's no point of it, have fun improving on this fun game in the mean time! 👍

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Blockwars community better I always get called noob by people in towerdefence when I do tower defence and I don't understand anything but just play for challenges

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Blockwars community better I always get called noob by people in towerdefence when I do tower defence and I don't understand anything but just play for challenges
well you could always ask for help if you dont understand the game. most experienced players are just quite annoyed cuz of teamgriefers and stuff who place towers wrong

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Yeah the TD community can be pretty much split down the middle. Either you get some nice people or the rudest, and there is like no in between. I will admit i get pretty annoyed if someone is doing something stupid, and it gets on our nerves, if they dont comply, and if they do and ask how to play, Im very willing to teach, along with my friends as we have played TD a lot together and know how the game mechanics works in and out, through some (very lucky and rare) rooms where it is just my friends

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Yeah the TD community can be pretty much split down the middle. Either you get some nice people or the rudest, and there is like no in between. I will admit i get pretty annoyed if someone is doing something stupid, and it gets on our nerves, if they dont comply, and if they do and ask how to play, Im very willing to teach, along with my friends as we have played TD a lot together and know how the game mechanics works in and out, through some (very lucky and rare) rooms where it is just my friends
same here, the problem isnt that people arent willing to help, the problem is that people refuse to listen to us. no matter what language you try to speak to them, most of them just ignore you, which is quite frustrating in a team game like TD

Reactions: Snivy Films
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom