• :)

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • :(

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
T26EUZS.png
In skywars, you cannot talk until the game starts. You can talk in other games, though, like for example, minerware, pvp, and survival games. So, why can't you do it in skywars?
I can't think of a single reason why you shouldn't be able to talk before a game starts, or why you can only talk in some games and not others.
Why was this even implemented? To prevent players from saying "gl hf?"
I would like to be able to talk before matches begin.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Was removed long time ago because wasn't useful at all. It caused problems, players used it to make team before the game starts or to focus Youtubers and Staff Members. Players that would use it to say “good luck and have fun” is a minority. In conclusion, it's not beneficial at all. I hope I have clarified your doubts!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I am actually fine with how it is now. Considering players will still say the YouTuber/Staffs name after the game begun. It's still pretty useless in my eyes.

Reactions: remio

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I think this could be added, but just saying ''Good luck'' or ''Have Fun''. Nothing else.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Was removed long time ago because wasn't useful at all. It caused problems, players used it to make team before the game starts or to focus Youtubers and Staff Members. Players that would use it to say “good luck and have fun” is a minority. In conclusion, it's not beneficial at all. I hope I have clarified your doubts!
You can still do it after the game started

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
As AnonymousVoter said, I think it'd make the most sense to add a team chat before the game starts. I don't see a chat filter being made just to save some youtuber or staff member attention.
Yes, but whats the point of saving it for 10 seconds, because when the game starts they start annoying

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
This was a thing in egg wars a while ago, but it go removed
I believe only staff and youtubers are able to talk before the game now.
I'd say adding it for team modes only.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Personally, I don't like this idea. As I can see from people who were here when chat wasn't blocked, it was not useful at all. This could help teams in solo, which is definitely not helpful. I get that you want to say glhf, but you are talking to strangers. Yes you can be friendly, but most likely people will forget about it in a few minutes or even seconds. You can talk in party chat before the game starts and you can joke around with your friends.

D

Deleted member 169486

Personally, I don't like this idea. As I can see from people who were here when chat wasn't blocked, it was not useful at all. This could help teams in solo, which is definitely not helpful. I get that you want to say glhf, but you are talking to strangers. Yes you can be friendly, but most likely people will forget about it in a few minutes or even seconds. You can talk in party chat before the game starts and you can joke around with your friends.
I would say to only have this in team mode so you can only talk with your team, no global chat.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom