• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Hey, noticed this was getting a bit heated and topics being mentioned are ones that should stay off of our forums. Especially as this is edging close to breaking the forum rule, particularly this rule:
No inappropriate/offensive content of any kind.

I can understand if some of you do not like Logan for what he did, and you are reasonable to have your own opinions on this and to not like him for this. While others of you may have forgiven him and moved on, still enjoying his videos and social media interactions, which you have a full right to do so as you are entitled to have your own opinions on the matter.

All that to be said, let us refrain from talking about the mistake Logan made and refrain from discussing/comparing him to a well known radical leader. Both of those incidents mentioned are not appropriate topics for a forums based around a Minecraft server. While they are a part of our past, with one being more of a well-known incident mentioned in history books, and the other being a social media outbreak, they are quite controversy and inappropriate/offensive topics to be discussing. Both of these incidents that occurred were different from each other, with different circumstances and end results. With that in mind, we should not compare one person to another based on the mistakes (or corrupt actions) that they took in their lifetime as everyone is unique and will make their own mistakes throughout their life.

Even with these being topics of history, in some fashion, please refrain from discussing them any further on this thread. Continuation of the discussion of these topics will result in punishments and removal of the messages that refer to the incidents mentioned.

Screenshot_20181211-002452.jpg

Reactions: Priley

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
bmLteEsQnlYybQzc85SQsJMcdDQiR9PZ6Vqf5rJohjpi4yf5sd5ukF5nbCpVkJE4EnekeRoXkmp2EdpGtC6CSc8DjDRMP0FVcZM2vWYTZg1FWz8FjUSqS0xVoHIGH3bd5YSWE8qO

He looks great doesn’t he? Especially with his shirt off. I mean, just look at that sixpack. He’s so hot. Damn.
Yes, mhm, mhm, okay... but how about THIS:

D1B763CB-40C8-47DA-9779-5A0C72AC43A4.jpeg

My pixel-abs are bigger and sexier than Rondaldo’s abs!! :
86A41715-92BF-4D6F-BE02-36ECCBEC97C2.jpeg

Now, stop being jealous and go do things you’re good at, namely talking about small six-packs...
Cuz these boiis, you won’t see at Logan !!!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Now, stop being jealous and go do things you’re good at, namely talking about small six-packs...
Cuz these boiis, you won’t see at Logan !!!
I know you're making a joke so I'm not gonna comment on it.. But like..
Logan's six-pack is better then anyone's

Top Bottom