Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Just fight them with diamond sword and bow easy to fight as they aren't protected too much, it is OP mode you might want to acknowledge that first
But I get it you need to break their armour, which is why this exists
Credits to @CommunistCactus for this video
And that is on completely new armour

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
I don't have a problem at all when it comes to fighting people in diamond armour, but there is times on teaparty where i spend more time on one guy then the entire rest of the game. This is easily fixable, normal and hardcore items don't have diamond armour, so why should OP?
The whole point of playing overpowered is that there are overpowered items. Diamond armor is a result of it.

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I think having diamond armor in OP is just fine. The gamemode is supposed to have overpowered things. If you're not happy with people getting diamond armor then find a way to kill everyone quicker, so they don't get diamond armor.

Hardcore is basic armor, weapons, and no health regen. It would be horrible if diamond armor were added. Normal is balanced enough as it is and doesn't need diamond armor. If you want possible diamond armor in normal then play on the maps with emerald generators. OP should have diamond armor because it's the best place to fit diamond armor in a gamemode.
Normal could definitely use diamond armour if you're going to say it's good to have in OP modes. The pro 4 added onto the armour is what makes it OP, there's no reason for it to be diamond, especially since the most 'op' sword doesn't do anything at all to the diamond pro 4 armour. If someone wants to have a long fight with durability then use iron, but you can wack at a diamond guy all day and his health wont go down.

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Normal could definitely use diamond armour if you're going to say it's good to have in OP modes. The pro 4 added onto the armour is what makes it OP, there's no reason for it to be diamond, especially since the most 'op' sword doesn't do anything at all to the diamond pro 4 armour. If someone wants to have a long fight with durability then use iron, but you can wack at a diamond guy all day and his health wont go down.
"The prot 4 added onto the armor is what makes it OP" Sounds fitting for an OP mode to me :P

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
The whole point of playing overpowered is that there are overpowered items. Diamond armor is a result of it.
The point of this thread isn't to complain that it's 'too hard' to beat someone in diamond armour, it's that diamond armour makes games long for no reason at all,

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
"The prot 4 added onto the armor is what makes it OP" Sounds fitting for an OP mode to me :p
op iron armour would be fine, just like iron armour in normal mode. this way you could actually damage the person wearing it and not have to either fight them for 20 minutes or bow spam them off for the W.

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
op iron armour would be fine, just like iron armour in normal mode. this way you could actually damage the person wearing it and not have to either fight them for 20 minutes or bow spam them off for the W.
Just giving an opinion my man

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Well, your opinion is that normal could use diamond armor and that it should be removed from OP. My opinion differs from yours. I still think that the armor is fine the way it is and needs no change.

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I don't want normal to have diamond armour, if it did i'd never play it. I was just stating that there is no reason for op to have it if all the other modes dont, especially when durability actually matters considering the armour has protection 4 on it. If you think it should stay it's all good, i dont think this thread is gonna get enough publicity either way. What benefits do you see diamond armour bringing op mode though, because i see no positives and all negatives.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I don't want normal to have diamond armour, if it did i'd never play it. I was just stating that there is no reason for op to have it if all the other modes dont, especially when durability actually matters considering the armour has protection 4 on it. If you think it should stay it's all good, i dont think this thread is gonna get enough publicity either way. What benefits do you see diamond armour bringing op mode though, because i see no positives and all negatives.
I apologize for the misconception. I personally rarely buy diamond armor but I still think it's something that can be considered OP enough for it to be in said gamemode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom