Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I don't think that diamond armour is balanced, especially in the sense that even with a sharpness 5 diamond sword it's basically impossible to kill someone unless they are hit off the edge. The amount of time that I've lost fighting a diamond armour dude under the middle of teaparty is unbelievable. I don't think that diamond armour is something that gives an unfair advantage to anyone, but more of an annoying thing that takes out the pvp aspect of eggwars and forces the other player to resort to bowspam. Anyone agree :D:D:D

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I agree. There needs to be a massively OP weapon to combat the massively OP armor, and while the power V is okay it isn't that easy to use and you have to buy arrows.

Reactions: SavFun

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
I don't think that diamond armour is balanced, especially in the sense that even with a sharpness 5 diamond sword it's basically impossible to kill someone unless they are hit off the edge. The amount of time that I've lost fighting a diamond armour dude under the middle of teaparty is unbelievable. I don't think that diamond armour is something that gives an unfair advantage to anyone, but more of an annoying thing that takes out the pvp aspect of eggwars and forces the other player to resort to bowspam. Anyone agree :D:D:D
Sorry, I don't agree I like the diamond armor

F

Facelurite

It would be a problem IF we actually had a melee weapon capable of doing damage to Diamond prot.

+1 get rid of it

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
8fcd5b0c9280b98763d5db81dc40eaa1.png

8fcd5b0c9280b98763d5db81dc40eaa1

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Thats a nice solution , instead of fixing so
something broken , leave the game! GG but no.
It's not even that hard to kill a diamond guy even without a bow, idk why people always get so frustrated with it. Get good.

F

Facelurite

It's not even that hard to kill a diamond guy even without a bow, idk why people always get so frustrated with it. Get good.
Oh , I dont have a toughh time always , just when I'm outnumbered. I have problems against a lot of people.

Stin

Sep 4, 2017
I do agree battles take a long time when someone is full dia, but you are playing in op mode its to be exspected.

Reactions: Earth

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I don't have a problem at all when it comes to fighting people in diamond armour, but there is times on teaparty where i spend more time on one guy then the entire rest of the game. This is easily fixable, normal and hardcore items don't have diamond armour, so why should OP?

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
Why don't you upgrade your armor? Egg wars in general is a time taking game. That is a no go for me.
As i've said about 3 times, I don't have a problem when it comes to killing the people wearing diamond armour. Most people that use diamond armour camp half the game and are easy, i very rarely have problems. Having diamond armour doesn't give much more protection than iron, it's only durability. the durability is pathetic though, and I don't have a problem with bowspamming the people off, but I think that it would save A LOT of people A LOT of time if they removed it. If they're not gonna remove it on OP then add it to normal because i'm about to die of OCD.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I kind of agree. Diamond armor is part of the OP mode, but its annoying to have to worry about it. Its expensive and you have to kind of camp BIG TIME in order to get diamond armor and keep the armor...
So a good 50/50 but due to me not being a fan of op for this reason ill give it to ya
+1

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I think having diamond armor in OP is just fine. The gamemode is supposed to have overpowered things. If you're not happy with people getting diamond armor then find a way to kill everyone quicker, so they don't get diamond armor.

normal and hardcore items don't have diamond armour, so why should OP?

Hardcore is basic armor, weapons, and no health regen. It would be horrible if diamond armor were added. Normal is balanced enough as it is and doesn't need diamond armor. If you want possible diamond armor in normal then play on the maps with emerald generators. OP should have diamond armor because it's the best place to fit diamond armor in a gamemode.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom