• Yes

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 83.3%

• Total voters

NoHacksJustGavin

Novice Member
Sep 2, 2019
Honestly, the friend system is trash because Cubecraft has a very low friend limit, so I think players should be able to have unlimited friends. The reason why is because sometimes they meet friends that another friend knows.

What do you think of this?

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
Ranks and things like that apart, I wouldn't even like to have an unlimited amount of friends, there should be a cap at some point. Though I do feel like maybe stone rank friend max could go up to 15?

Reactions: elchuii

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Honestly, the friend system is trash because Cubecraft has a very low friend limit, so I think players should be able to have unlimited friends. The reason why is because sometimes they meet friends that another friend knows.

What do you think of this?
I honestly think maybe increasing the limit a little bit is a nice idea, but definitely having the infinite friends list would be a bad idea

(it's just my opinion)

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I wouldn't remove the limit but I would certainly like to see the limit raised a bit.

Last edited:

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
I feel like the limit system is one of the biggest reasons to get a rank, and it brings the server money therefore. Of course this might sound greedy, but the server does need money to run and pay employees. When I was stone rank, I had no problem keeping all my important friends in my 10 slots. It actually was enjoyable because I didn't have a ton of people I didn't play with or hardly know (like I do now.. yikes). Also, if you really needed more than 10 friends, you can always add them on discord and just not on the server. I know someone who is a rank and has 0 friends on their /f list. Idk, it's just a perspective thing but I doubt the limits will be changing.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The limits are pretty fair in my openion.They got changed for more slots some time ago which was a good change.It is fine for me like it’s now

D

Deleted member 294498

I don't really need this.
A rank doesn't really care...
I only have 10 people in my friends list with emerald rank.

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
First of all I disagree, You can express it better than the way you said about the system, show some respect.

The reason of disagreement that because most of people will not add anyone from first meeting and you will never lost anything if you didn’t add anyone in front of you, last thing if you added anyone do you have the ability to play with all players in your list?

NoHacksJustGavin

Novice Member
Sep 2, 2019
Than just send a party invite or make a discord server/group or you could just buy a rank like the rest of us. Iron is fairly cheap. Also you could remove some other friends.
Ok, 2 problems:
  1. Parties don't last forever because you can't go back to it once you leave, and you would have to make a new one.
  2. In a discord server, players can go on other servers, and you wouldn't know where they are.

First of all I disagree, You can express it better than the way you said about the system, show some respect.

The reason of disagreement that because most of people will not add anyone from first meeting and you will never lost anything if you didn’t add anyone in front of you, last thing if you added anyone do you have the ability to play with all players in your list?
No I do not have that ability.

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I sometimes add 3 friends and of course I will find someone offline for days, or even weeks. Regular members have 10 friends maximum to add and I'm sure not all of them will be very active, just remove the most inactive member so you can add new active members. Also, ranks can help give you more friend slots in your list which is something fair.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Removing the friend limit, nope. Increasing the Stone rank helper friend limit could be a good idea, just with 5/10 more (shouldn't affect other ranks perks).

Removing the friend limit would affect other ranks and it would be redicilous to have that as a Stone ranker.
I feel like the limit system is one of the biggest reasons to get a rank, and it brings the server money therefore. Of course this might sound greedy, but the server does need money to run and pay employees.
^^^^

Maybe not the biggest reason, but I think it could be a reason (I think voting for different gamemodes etc are more of important reasons).

D

Deleted member 469419

That's is a rank characteristic, I see it well as it is, I would see unfair that someone have the same friend slot that me (having paying).

So, it's a "no" from me, maybe some day change my opinion, but at the moment is a no.

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
You could buy a better range to have more friends, for that reason it has that benefit, if you want to eliminate friends, just don't eliminate the ones you play the most, I think.

ForGiveNoWIn

Aug 10, 2019
I wouldn't really like if you had unlimited friends because at some point you would get spammed with party invites and/or friends requestes, and if you don't accept them, they may start saying or asking "why did you not accept it? You can have unlimited of friends".
Even tho i have plus i dont have enough i need to remove active people for others.. i think it should be for plus and obbi 200
It'd still be way too many friends: unlimited. I think I would get annoyed by all the friends that are joining continuously (when I don't turn off that chat).

Dec 13, 2019
Ranks and things like that apart, I wouldn't even like to have an unlimited amount of friends, there should be a cap at some point. Though I do feel like maybe stone rank friend max could go up to 15?
well i dont think 15 friends is enough

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom