Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Creat a possibilite of chose wath languases speck Name[language] Example Suwath its your opinion ?

• yees its very important!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 169486

If you dont speak English then don't use google translate. We have many users that can understand other languages and would be happy to speak to you that way.

Reactions: summerplayerSPYT

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
As said by other community members, it's really easy to use google translate. If you want people of a certain language to join your team, just say that in chat. I don't think the feature you are suggesting is really needed. Keep up the good work with the suggestions though :-D

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This would make the chat look messy and untended, so I don't completely agree with your suggestion. However, in Minecraft, there is a feature that lets your display text when hovering over a word in chat. If the developers could make it so that if you hover over someone's name in chat, it displays information like this, I would love to see this added.
If you don't know what I'm talking about (I'd be surprised if you did, since I'm bad at explaining), here is an example of what we've all seen once. ;)
ScreenShot2016-11-20at15.22.27.png

Btw, nothing restricts you from writing your suggestion in your native language. ;)

Reactions: summerplayerSPYT

summerplayerSPYT

Aug 1, 2016
portugal
This would make the chat look messy and untended, so I don't completely agree with your suggestion. However, in Minecraft, there is a feature that lets your display text when hovering over a word in chat. If the developers could make it so that if you hover over someone's name in chat, it displays information like this, I would love to see this added.
If you don't know what I'm talking about (I'd be surprised if you did, since I'm bad at explaining), here is an example of what we've all seen once. ;)
View attachment 124003

Btw, nothing restricts you from writing your suggestion in your native language. ;)
Good idea

Reactions: Buuuddy

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
View attachment 124003

I like it, then it wouldn't be neccesary the tag and the chat would keep in order

Reactions: Buuuddy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom