Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
2017-05-30_23.17.51.png
Hello everyone, if you press tab on the server then you are see welcome to cubecraft and you see the IP but maybe you can Ping there too can you see how much Ping you have if you have any questions let them know

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I really don't see why this is useful. Although it would be nice to occasionally check your connection, players rarely need to do this. I don't really see the point in having this added.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Having a ping option for the tab list would make it so it has to refresh every x amount of time for each individual player and it's not all players that would look at tab to see their ping.

Maybe just have a "/ping" command where the server returns your ping with a message? I think this would be a better way making it so the server doesn't get spammed with requests to get player's ping even though the player might not even be checking tab to see it :P

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Exactly, I don't want to see how many Ping I have! Just download what Perdei says then you can see how many ping you have! ;)
When i download a mod it downloads as an explorer document . I cant download any modifications. Not even optifine

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Having a ping option for the tab list would make it so it has to refresh every x amount of time for each individual player and it's not all players that would look at tab to see their ping.

Maybe just have a "/ping" command where the server returns your ping with a message? I think this would be a better way making it so the server doesn't get spammed with requests to get player's ping even though the player might not even be checking tab to see it :p
That can

Cidart

Jan 22, 2016
Hey xArshiii,
Honestly I do not find it necessary, as it would take up more space and as it is I find it perfect, plus you already have the bars to see the level of your ping.

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
It is not really necessary as we have the connection bars.
'' Welcome to Cubecraft '' It looks very nice for the new ones on the server.

Rawr4VG

May 30, 2017
I'm kind of neutral here. It'd be cool, but kind of useless. If you really needed to check your ping, there is the 5zig mod which is very useful for things like this. https://5zig.net/

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom