Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
check your connection,
Well can't you just do F3 if you don't have that than you could also just look at tab how it is now (I mean for obvious differences)
As for what I said above I really don't see to many benefits If you want to be able to check your ping on the fly you could use armour hud but okay
Just add a /ping command.
Ironically that command takes a lot to run and makes the server lag
Not really but hypothetically maybe

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I love this suggestion, always wanted to know what my ping was when I was lagging, it will be useful for a player like me with a bad connection. It can be added in the bottom of the tab to the right or left corner. Good Suggestion +1 from me.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
Having a ping option for the tab list would make it so it has to refresh every x amount of time for each individual player and it's not all players that would look at tab to see their ping.

Maybe just have a "/ping" command where the server returns your ping with a message? I think this would be a better way making it so the server doesn't get spammed with requests to get player's ping even though the player might not even be checking tab to see it :p
Great idea wouldbe nice if they add /ping :)

Reactions: oiRonikzo

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Having a ping option for the tab list would make it so it has to refresh every x amount of time for each individual player and it's not all players that would look at tab to see their ping.

Maybe just have a "/ping" command where the server returns your ping with a message? I think this would be a better way making it so the server doesn't get spammed with requests to get player's ping even though the player might not even be checking tab to see it :p
I agree with /ping command suggestion as it is easier and convenient for all of us.

I just download a mod called 5zig to display my ping, it's much easier for me.
I think you should get it too! https://5zig.net/
The ping which the 5Zig mid shows, isn't (always) correct.

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
xArshiii i think that their was a mod that shows you the ping of a player or am i wrong

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Reesle wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday, my friend! 🥳🎂
Top Bottom