Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gammer543

Nov 2, 2014
I was playing SCB when I entered a game and I was cactus and there was 5 people ( enderman x 2, spider, skeleton, cactus) so as you know cactus dose not have a bow so we were on Mario and I was killing TaaZz_PT over and over because he was in the way (literally, he ran in my face) so it was me vrs TaaZz_PT and he had 1 life and I had 4 cause I was doing good this round. and he decides to go camp on the top cloud so I was trying to climb up the stars but he kept shooting me down so it was 1 life v 1 life so finally he comes down and fights me BUT he was obviously hacking cause he 2 shot me (no joke) so we are in the lobby and he is accusing me of a lot of things like targeting hacking and threats of reports so eventually I left then we were in the same game again and he was landing every shot he shot (no joke) so once again it was Mario and it was me v him but this time he had 4 lives and I had 3 and he camped again so during the game he was accusing and hacking and threatening and cussing so hope fully you believe me and ban him for what he did thanks for reading.

Exciting_pancake

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2014
The UK
Video evidence is required to carry out a hack report successfully, screenshots for a muteable offence (swearing) also needs to be in "report a player" part of the forums. I can't do anything without video evidence in this case.

~locked

Reactions: Younisco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #60-
A jiffy is an actual unit of time, equal to 1/100th of a second.
2 months of facts, WE ALL DID IT! 🎉
I am not sure if I will continue writing facts or quit them, but yay 2 months!
I was tired of searching for facts manually, so I used Chat-gpt today.
I think that I broke chat-gpt-
1000082425.jpg
1000082426.jpg
Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
Top Bottom