Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

pvp989

May 7, 2023
I've never been a content creator but I like watching them a lot. One time, I found a video by the youtuber "Bionic" who has over 6 million subscribers called "I tried MOBILE Minecraft while CHEATING with keyboard and mouse..." In the video, Bionic goes on Cubecraft but on PC and the idea is he's 'cheating' against mobile players by using a PC. Well at 11:54 in the video he goes into a skywars game and it just so happens I was in it! You can see I killed a player on screen at 12:18 and 12:27. At 12:44, I attack him so he gaps and strafes behind me inflicting a lot of damage; I gap up and counter getting him down to 3.5 hearts as another player comes in. He claims we're 2 v 1ing him though after he backs off, I go for the other player and he cleans our fight. He gets down to about 4 but kills us both. Since I play on mobile, I'd say I did pretty well and if the other player didn't attack, perhaps I would have taken down Bionic. The video has over 4 million views as of 2023. Below is the link.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I've never been a content creator but I like watching them a lot. One time, I found a video by the youtuber "Bionic" who has over 6 million subscribers called "I tried MOBILE Minecraft while CHEATING with keyboard and mouse..." In the video, Bionic goes on Cubecraft but on PC and the idea is he's 'cheating' against mobile players by using a PC. Well at 11:54 in the video he goes into a skywars game and it just so happens I was in it! You can see I killed a player on screen at 12:18 and 12:27. At 12:44, I attack him so he gaps and strafes behind me inflicting a lot of damage; I gap up and counter getting him down to 3.5 hearts as another player comes in. He claims we're 2 v 1ing him though after he backs off, I go for the other player and he cleans our fight. He gets down to about 4 but kills us both. Since I play on mobile, I'd say I did pretty well and if the other player didn't attack, perhaps I would have taken down Bionic. The video has over 4 million views as of 2023. Below is the link.

Congrats man I know who that man is he occasionally is on doni bobes channel

Reactions: pvp989

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
A person I sort of know is a Minecraft Veteran named AntVenom he’s just a small creator who has played with the likes of captain sparkle, Technoblade and played in MCC, his sister in law was a speech therapist at my school. Pretty cool to be honest

pvp989

May 7, 2023
Those are both really interesting to hear. I remember seeing Doni in a few Minecraft Mondays like with Skeppy and also in some UHC games with Xnestorio. I enjoy Antvenom's content so it's awesome to hear you know his sister in law.

Members Online
Top Bottom