Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What weapon do you prefer?

• Axe

• Sword

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I would prefer a sword, because it hits twice as fast as an axe compare the damage when you hit someone 2 times with a diamond sword and compare the damage when you hit someone once with an axe

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I would prefer a sword, because it hits twice as fast as an axe compare the damage when you hit someone 2 times with a diamond sword and compare the damage when you hit someone once with an axe
I mean diamond axe not axe

Ultimate_Derp_1

May 21, 2016
i prefer axes as it is as far away from 1.8 pvp as possible XD, i also like axes to deal the armour and player damage (although the pick axe strat is working well) :)

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Ill probably use a sword as it deals more dps but if a opponent will use an axe I'll do to :)
does that make sense?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Also it depends on your skill preference in pvp 1.9
So as you get more skilled you use the axe ?
Or the sword ?
I believe it's about preference, I prefer to switch between both.

yeah and my skill is just better with an axe mainly because while it's cooling down i dodge attacks and then hit because of the cooldown it gives yo some space to move around instead of 2 ppl hitting each other back and forward
The axe is for hitting every now and then, the sword is for quick combos, don't forget you can also strafe with the sword avoiding attacks as well as the axe while hitting and timing your hits so your enemy is continuously stunned.

Edit : I did some research ;
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-is-the-best-weapon-in-minecraft-solved.136817/#post-570359

Last edited:

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
pickaxes do have a cooldown.. waiting for the cooldown makes that you can do more damage than spamclicking.
No they dont its faster than your fist actually damage isnt key its armor breaking spamming a pick you can break down gear and kill leathers faster than your own leather helmet bajan canadian fans know this trick

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Sword because the sword you can do more damage over time..
In op mode heres a tip if your fighting someone in leather beat his armor out with a pickaxe itll break much faster than an axe or a sword after his helmet and boots break ( the pants are optional) use the sword to chop his health easy kill

AcidKirby

Jun 7, 2016
Planet Pop Star
discord.gg
No they dont its faster than your fist actually damage isnt key its armor breaking spamming a pick you can break down gear and kill leathers faster than your own leather helmet bajan canadian fans know this trick
Computer edition
Pickaxes have an attack speed modifier of -2.8, meaning they take about 0.83 seconds to recover. They deal different damage based on the type:

Attack speed
Attack damage
wooden/golden pickaxe 2 ( )
stone pickaxe 3 ( )
iron pickaxe 4 ( )
diamond pickaxe 5 ( )
Damage/Second (DPS)
wooden/golden pickaxe 2.4
stone pickaxe 3.6
iron pickaxe 4.8
diamond pickaxe 6
i have googled this and like i said they do.. if you wanna see it yourself look here
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Pickaxe, every tool/weapon has a cooldown some just faster than others, the one with the fastest cooldown is a hoe

Reactions: Lezappen

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Computer edition
Pickaxes have an attack speed modifier of -2.8, meaning they take about 0.83 seconds to recover. They deal different damage based on the type:

Attack speed
Attack damage
wooden/golden pickaxe 2 ( )
stone pickaxe 3 ( )
iron pickaxe 4 ( )
diamond pickaxe 5 ( )
Damage/Second (DPS)
wooden/golden pickaxe 2.4
stone pickaxe 3.6
iron pickaxe 4.8
diamond pickaxe 6
i have googled this and like i said they do.. if you wanna see it yourself look here
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Pickaxe, every tool/weapon has a cooldown some just faster than others, the one with the fastest cooldown is a hoe
By the time the command to swing responds the cooldown is over

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom