Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Édou24

Member
Nov 4, 2020
4
0
2
21
Dear cubecraft team i was wondering if there was anyway to change the owner of a skyblock on bedrock and if yes how can we do it bec I want to invite someone but my friend is a casual player.

help me quick please
 

Xavi | Goofy

Customer Support 💙
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
757
1,031
204
Belgium
help.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You can change the owner of a cooperative profile by
Right clicking the skyblock settings -> profiles -> the profile you’re currently in (probably profile 2) -> clicking the person you’d like to make owner -> click promote or something along those lines.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlie0105
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom