Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they switch

• Total voters
Dec 7, 2016
America
www.youtube.com
Hello. My name is David. I recently attempted to buy an Emerald Rank from your website. I go to Paymentwall, and then it says Transaction Failed. So then I search up the error, and I find a website called p***** customer, and I find something very shocking. People saying that this website has stolen money, had horrible service, and didn't work. I suggest that you guys use a different website for buying things, because Paymentwall is a horrible website. Thank you for reading this.

D

Deleted member 169486

Payment wall is fine. If you think they should change it, suggest other serivices. PayPal was removed because of chargebacks so that will not work.

deathspawn

Nov 6, 2016
deathspawn.net
I had some issues with my debit card failing a couple days ago. There were "charges" on my Paymentwall account showing initiated. They weren't actually charges, mainly, every time you try to hit buy, it will show up in your Paymentwall account. It will reflect on your bank account (or whatever you use) if there was an actual charge.

I had to use a CVS card as an alternative. Best to have one printed off (select the print tab instead of email) as sometimes their system will queue up for the next day.

Amazon would be nice to have, in my opinion.

Edit: but I don't think they should get rid of paymentwall.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Tip a website saying simply that paymentwall is bad doesnt proof that its bad. The internet makes it not hard to find rants about any website.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom