Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Hi.

The current swear filter just doesn't send the messages without giving the sender a warning, which can be very annoying if you are speaking with your friends, so i have a proposal for a filter.

In global chat I would just make it like it is now, but give a warning tot the player that the message didn't send (maybe even the word which triggered the filter).

In parties I would make some sort of setting that disables or enables the filter in your party. This does mean that it would be better not to punish players for chat reports in party chat. This isn't a problem since you can always leave a party if you can't handle the language.

These are my proposals, i think the filter really has to change because this is extremely annoying!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, would be nice that when someone swear send a message such this:

- "Please do not swear or you will be muted."

and if the offense continue:

Staff receive an alert:

"player12_ is trying to swear. Please warn him."

Currently, when someone swear don't give it information that you are doing something bad (Though is obvious)

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think its good now, if you are the Owner of a party you can turn that function off and swear to everyone in the party. CUbecraft could make a rule but thats to much work for staff to control, imo.

D

Deleted member 469419

I think its good now, if you are the Owner of a party you can turn that function off and swear to everyone in the party. CUbecraft could make a rule but thats to much work for staff to control, imo.

Uhm, I think if you can turn it off/on, that option would be applied to all members of the party.

D

Deleted member 469419

Yes and if you turn it off you can do whatever you want

To be honest, If people of the party are all friends (and has confiden) I think it wouldn't suppose a problem. It not the same swear in a public chat than a party/private chat.

Anyways, currently you can swear in friend chat..

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
To be honest, If people of the party are all friends (and has confiden) I think it wouldn't suppose a problem. It not the same swear in a public chat than a party/private chat.

Anyways, currently you can swear in friend chat..

With friends its indeed no problem we are just trolling together but with strangers you can invite them and swear to them

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Top Bottom