Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I play Survivalgames A LOT and always when a random event happens I don't even bother it. Like for example the earthquake it hardly does any damage? So my idea is to get some real events into the game, here a few examples:

Zombie apocalypse - The game turns night for like 2 minutes and a lot of zombies spawn so you need to survive this.
Arrow rain - Arrows will come falling from the sky for \ seconds (You can choose to hide or try to dodge them :D and you can't pick them up)
Acid rain - Everyone who gets hit by the rain get poison/wither for 3 seconds
Sinkhole - Random holes with lava in them will appear in the ground (You will be able to dodge them because they collapse slowly)

I hope you guys like this ideas I have and please leave a most/least favorite down below :D

Best regards, Davey

P.S
I don't think they should delete the events that we have now but just for future maps or just randomly choices. And if you have more ideas please leave them down below too.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I like the sound of zombie apocalypse and acid rain. Not a big fan of sinkhole or arrow rain. Events will make survival games more interesting.

Reactions: DaveyDa

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
I like all the ideas except for the acid rain... you need to be more specific. Is it like actual rain that Minecraft uses or is it like a moderated rain? And it shouldn't be poison or withered. Just let the rain take some damage. If you're in a fight, and acid rain appears and that's what kills you, due to poison, you're probably going to rage. Just let the rain take like a heart of damage and everything would be OK. Good ideas though!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
First of all, I want to be clear about that I don't play Survival Games.

Zombie apocalypse - The game turns night for like 2 minutes and a lot of zombies spawn so you need to survive this.
Well, I don't know how that makes the game, but Survival Games players know if this is nice and fun or if it's not.

Arrow rain - Arrows will come falling from the sky for \ seconds (You can choose to hide or try to dodge them :D and you can't pick them up)
Mhmhm. Don't think I like the idea. How many arrows for how many seconds?

Is that always when it rains, or it starts raining for like 20 seconds and then it's gone?

Sinkhole - Random holes with lava in them will appear in the ground (You will be able to dodge them because they collapse slowly)
This sounds fun to me.[/QUOTE]

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
First of all, I want to be clear about that I don't play Survival Games.

Well, I don't know how that makes the game, but Survival Games players know if this is nice and fun or if it's not.

Mhmhm. Don't think I like the idea. How many arrows for how many seconds?
You get a warning to get inside like 20 seconds before it happens and I think half of the minerware arrow microgame and I think for 15 seconds?

Is that always when it rains, or it starts raining for like 20 seconds and then it's gone?
I don't you the other players decide how long I think 20 seconds is good.

This sounds fun to me.
[/QUOTE]

JustTheGlenn

Jan 28, 2017
Hi, Im not a fan of survival games but I think this will be a nice update.
And maybe I will play more survival games, if this is coming :D
So It's a great idea.

Reactions: Wetaa and DaveyDa

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I personally don't want any type of events that alter the game itself too much and I think some of these might do so.

The zombie apocalypse would just be annoying to deal with and it'll make it really easy to clean up if someone gets caught between a few zombies.

Arrow rain would be completely ruin any close chases between players. Imagine someone (with 1-2 hearts) is running away from someone, successfully uses a water bucket to slow them down but then these arrows kills them. Aside from this being really rage inducing, it would be annoying to the player for doing something to get away.

Acid rain could be interesting but I think it would make a little too easy to kill players with bows while poison is slowing them down.

Sinkholes I think could be pretty cool though. Something similar to the meteors on Jungle could be interesting to see on maps. This is more like a structure generation (like in paintball) rather than someone that would really kill players. Yes you can argue that someone may walk into it but that's not the same as arrows falling from the sky that'll kill someone on low health :P

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I play Survivalgames A LOT and always when a random event happens I don't even bother it. Like for example the earthquake it hardly does any damage? So my idea is to get some real events into the game, here a few examples:

I hope you guys like this ideas I have and please leave a most/least favorite down below :D

Best regards, Davey

P.S
I don't think they should delete the events that we have now but just for future maps or just randomly choices. And if you have more ideas please leave them down below too.
These ideas could tweak the game up a bit.
Personally, I like the acid rain..
Not to fond of the Sinkhole, zombie apoclypse and arrow rain.... can't imagine running away from the enemy and just get hit by an arrow, then dies.
Zombie apoclypse is way to easy to get cleaned up and die
Can't imagine lagback for the sinkhole.

Would be more annoying then fun.
Hey DaveyDa.
I love the ideas, this is my favorite: Arrow Rain.
I hope this one will be added but other people dont like this very pitty.

What do you guys think? @Buuuddy, @DanDaDino, @ItsDavey and @RayzMC! ;)
Thanks for the tag :)

Reactions: DaveyDa and Twania

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Okay, I enjoy this idea as a whole but I don't know if I want it to be added to survival games as a whole (maybe as a separate branch like they did with speed egg wars, this may also bring more interest back to the game) I would worry that it would upset a lot of people who like the game as it is more pvp based than survive the disaster. As to the events you suggested most of them seem fine, but I will give my personal thought on each

Zombies-
I like the idea of this one all but for the fact that it turns the game night, makes vampire kit much more over powered.
Acid rain-
I understand where you mean it would just sometime be hurtful rain not every time it rains, and frankly I like the idea, I think it would be cool if this also had a chance to break blocks that it hit (a very small chance but still a chance) editing the terrain and adding some life to the game.
Arrow rain-
This one I really like the idea of, however all I can think of is the lag it would cause. each arrow would be a separate entity, and would stay for like a minute, this would put a crippling disadvantage to less buff computers.
Sink hole-
I have nothing bad to say about this, it is my favorite one. If i were to change it though I would just not have lava be there, I think it could be funny to see a trapped player xD

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom