Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SG Duo

  • yes

  • yes


Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
I agree survival games is filled with teamer that want to play with friends but can't. They can maybe make a squad mode.

+1
 

DevBasic1

Member
May 2, 2020
12
9
4
Duos is a good idea so that people can play together and they dont have to fight each other
 

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Duo yes! Mega I'm really not sure how you would implement it... With world events? Or just big teams…?

And please make your poll of any use, we can't vote no at the moment...
 
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
If I were to implement it I would add an option to teams mode for ranked players to vote, duos or normal teams, I think three spots for the featured game just taken up as Survival games is a big too much.
 

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
@ItsBucketMC

No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

-locked-
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom