Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chubby

Jun 25, 2016
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day. Today I was thinking about a suggestion for the server and I remembered one that maybe many would like! As everyone should know, SurvivalGames is a game mode that contains a lot of pvp. But in CubeCraft SurvivalGames is 1.9 and I thought, why SurvivalGames could not be like SkyWars? (With 1.8 & 1.9). In my opinion, I thought SurvivalGames also had 1.8, so players who like SurvivalGames in 1.8 can also play.

I would like to hear your opinion about this and whether or not SurvivalGames will also be available for 1.8.

Bye ;)

Leovardo

Oct 8, 2016
YEESS!!!! 1.8 pls pls pls pls plsssssssss i hate 1.9 pls 1.8 PLS PLS PLS PLS!!! :DDDDDD

Califxrnia

Sep 24, 2016
The Land of Always Winter
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day. Today I was thinking about a suggestion for the server and I remembered one that maybe many would like! As everyone should know, SurvivalGames is a game mode that contains a lot of pvp. But in CubeCraft SurvivalGames is 1.9 and I thought, why SurvivalGames could not be like SkyWars? (With 1.8 & 1.9). In my opinion, I thought SurvivalGames also had 1.8, so players who like SurvivalGames in 1.8 can also play.

I would like to hear your opinion about this and whether or not SurvivalGames will also be available for 1.8.

Bye ;)
I agree, the adherence of the players would increase exponencially, even if it would become a bit buggy in the beggining. I mean they updated SkyWars and EggWars, why not Survival Games too?

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium

Bye ;)
Maybe they will add this in the new SG update. You never know. Let's wait until then.

PandaTime14

Nov 14, 2016
That would be nice. I really dislike 1.9 pvp, and mainly only play eggwars cause it is in 1.8.

D

Deleted member 169486

I would like to see all pvp related games support 1.8 combat and 1.9 combat so everyone can get what they want.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
And why just make Block Wars 1.8 accessible too?
Yesss, but I forgot how to fight in 1.9

But there should be a Block Wars 1.8 version too.

And I agree with Survival Games in 1.8, it's one of the most popular games in all the servers and it would bring many people

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
I've suggested this once and also positive reactions on that and people said then that it would come out in a update in the future so #soon

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
When you don't know how to play 1.8...
tumblr_lvd6w8SMBr1r058cd.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom