Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SergiBoss123

Apr 17, 2017
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi members of CubecraftGames:

I´m SergiBoss123 and I want you to coment my new idea. Survival.

- I wrote this because I think if we add a new game to the network it will attract more people to the server and even youtubers who do not play cubecraft can go to survival to do their trolleys or to do direct or etc.

This is my idea, first you create the warp in ChestCommand. Later you say to your builders to create a very very great Survival. Later you create an announcer announcing survival. It´s very easy and it only has 10-15 plugins :D.
(Depending of how do you want to do).

And you can create ranks for survival so you will get so money to spend it on improving the server. Put more memory. etc. It will be fun and very well. Isn´t it?

You can do events and you can do... ALL YOU WANT.
The possibilities are endless. Who knows if we do a survival factions or a survival with plots or add the plugin of MarryMaster

Of course, that has a lot of time,around 5 months, 1 year.

In short, a survival would not be a bad idea to do. It would also increase the number of income in the community

Have a good day:D
A greeting. SergiBoss123 :cool: _____________________________________________________________________________________________

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Hmm... I suppose this is like Factions (I don't know if they are working on it or not), also CubeCraft make their own plugins, that's not easy. The builders have to plan how they will do the map (biomes, structures...). And talking about the ranks, CCG has already got their own ranks for all gamemodes, you can buy/check one here: https://store.cubecraft.net/ . In my opinion, they don't need to put more ranks because they have enough with the currently ones. I don't know if I am correct but getting advantages in-game paying (ranks) is against EULA, correct me if I am wrong.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Hmm... I suppose this is like Factions (I don't know if they are working on it or not), also CubeCraft make their own plugins, that's not easy. The builders have to plan how they will do the map (biomes, structures...). And talking about the ranks, CCG has already got their own ranks for all gamemodes, you can buy/check one here: https://store.cubecraft.net/ . In my opinion, they don't need to put more ranks because they have enough with the currently ones. I don't know if I am correct but getting advantages in-game paying (ranks) is against EULA, correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, It is against EULA for donors to get direct In-Game advantages but I do have to say Factions was a great idea and loved playing it when it was around! Would be nice if they could bring it back!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
I watched a song and the song had a blue light. It looked like the blue light formed the Cubecraft cube so I screamed it out. While me and my family watched the song xD Might like Cubecraft a little too much so it affected my in real life thinking haha
Eli
Angry Birds or Subway Surfers?
Top Bottom