Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I agree with you & I hope they do that, but I think they have their reasons to make it a feature game.

Reactions: GoodKirito

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
This was removed a while back because it wasn't popular anymore.

I hope they will bring it back as a permanent game once the player count rises, but I don't think it's anytime soon.

Reactions: GoodKirito

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It is a very loved gamode by most of the players, but it is a risky move, nonetheless.
But considering the fact, that it gets a decent amount of players while it is featured, I would say that it isn't a bad idea to bring it back.
Perhaps, it will be popular.

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
I do not really know why everyone says that it does not have enough players, because whenever it is a featured game it gets more players than Parkour and sometimes even more than Minerware and I feel like it would get a stable player base, because personally I know a few people that would return to the server or just become more active if SG was permanent, but at the end of the day it is the Management's choice, but personally I would love to see it make a comeback.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I do not really know why everyone says that it does not have enough players, because whenever it is a featured game it gets more players than Parkour and sometimes even more than Minerware
I understand, but this is why it is a featured gamemode. SG will be populair again, but not for a long time. People play it because they know that after a few hours the game will be gone again.

And if it remains populair, the other minigames will be quiet. The player base of skywars and maybe even aggwars won’t be as much as they are now. This means there is a chance of not having a full game every time and having to wait longer for a game to start.

I hope you understand.

Reactions: Typicaaal

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
Yes, people play it because it is a game featured for a few days, but as I said I know quite a few people that would come back to the server or just play more in general just because of SG and also I have seen a lot of people asking for it to become permanent again, so that means there is still interest in the game, and about the thing about other games becoming quiet - I don't really think that SkyWars and EggWars could ever start losing players just because of SG as these two gamemodes have by far the most players, but if it was to happen then I would personally suggest the removal of something like Parkour as that gamemode is pretty much dead from what I have seen... Besides that SG has always been a classic minigame, the concept itself has been around for forever and personally I feel like it would for sure generate more interest from new players than Parkour.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, people play it because it is a game featured for a few days, but as I said I know quite a few people that would come back to the server or just play more in general just because of SG and also I have seen a lot of people asking for it to become permanent again, so that means there is still interest in the game, and about the thing about other games becoming quiet
I’ve seen a lot of suggestions for SG to come back. But Like I said, those players play it because it is there for a few days/hours.

I don't really think that SkyWars and EggWars could ever start losing players just because of SG as these two gamemodes have by far the most players
These games will lose players if SG comes back, because those 2 minigames are most likely to compare with SG.

but if it was to happen then I would personally suggest the removal of something like Parkour as that gamemode is pretty much dead from what I have seen...
Parkour, tower defence and minerware are minigames that doesn’t take a lot of pvp skills. This is why the games are so quiet. So these are minigames for those who are not that good at PvP.

Besides that SG has always been a classic minigame
So is parkour.

Jannekee

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2016
I’ve seen a lot of suggestions for SG to come back. But Like I said, those players play it because it is there for a few days/hours.

These games will lose players if SG comes back, because those 2 minigames are most likely to compare with SG.

Parkour, tower defence and minerware are minigames that doesn’t take a lot of pvp skills. This is why the games are so quiet. So these are minigames for those who are not that good at PvP.

So is parkour.

nothing of this makes sense

Mahmoudia

Novice Member
Nov 4, 2017
Germany

So is parkour.
man u r 43 lvl chill jeeezzzzz u dont even know what r u talking about and u r 2020 cube player new gen

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
... Yes, they play the game because it is there for a few days and that's literally because it is not there for a longer time, and then the people probably like the game and decide to write on the forums because they would like to play it more... What you are saying does not really make sense man...
What does it matter if the game loses players, because at the end there will still be the same amount of players on the server and maybe even more, and honestly speaking, a game like SkyWars will never die out just because of SG....
Those minigames are for everyone, not just people who are not good at PvP... and clearly the interest in Parkour is not that big.
So is parkour.
Yeah you are correct on that, but I feel like people will get bored of Parkour much faster.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom