Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImRapping

Nov 9, 2016
When I was playing Cube SG in past was the best sg I have played But Because the 1.9 and 1.10 we can't play Survival games On 1.8 So please Cubecraft bring the old sg I mean the 1.8 :D

ImRapping.<3

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
They will bring SG back to 1.8. But they have other things to do at the moment. Just be patient they are constantly getting games back to 1.8.

Reactions: MooTa

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I like the idea a lot!!!! the reason is I know that there is a lot of 1.8 player but there is only eggwars and skywars 1.8 so I don't think it is fair

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
I've also asked why there weren't more games and thats simply because they couldn't reuse the old plugins. Eggwars and skywars are the most played games on ccg which is why they got the 1.8 update first. Wait a few minths and all the games will be upgraded to 1.8 (or downgraded ;) )

ImRapping

Nov 9, 2016
I've also asked why there weren't more games and thats simply because they couldn't reuse the old plugins. Eggwars and skywars are the most played games on ccg which is why they got the 1.8 update first. Wait a few minths and all the games will be upgraded to 1.8 (or downgraded ;) )
HYPED

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom