Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
I want to start a survival games tournament. If anyone is interested then feel free to PM me or contact me on discord.

Info

2 players will go into a Survival games at the same time
3 Games will be played
the person will receive points depending on the number of kills and if the match is won. (1pt per kill, 5pt for a win)
It will be a knockout stage tournament.
The person with the most points will move on.

In order for the tournament to run relatively smoothly, Both players will need to screenshot/record their game.
If there is no screenshot then all points for that game will be revoked (even if you get a high point game).

There may be a prize depending on how many people compete.

Rules
1. Hacking will not be tolerated (Valid proof required)
2. Matches will need to be scheduled by the players. If a player is a maximum of 15 minutes late to the game then the entire match will be forfeited.
3. I may attempt to provide commentary over a game. This will mean i join the same game and die at the beginning. (idk if this is against the rules)
4. Stream sniping will result in a disqualification
5. Unlike most tournaments, there will be no disputing match results.

If there are any further questions then feel free to contact me on Twitter, Discord or on here.

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
Why bedrock and not java? I think most forums members use Java :3
cause I'm poor and my Laptop is not the best. It's good enough to record footage on any platform but not game for some reason If I can get a PC upgrade then I'll Defo host a Java tournament. For the time being, It is simply because of what i am currently working with. I have Java MC but like i said, Laptop not good enough

Reactions: Marieke2001

Strachan1811

May 30, 2019
I want to start a survival games tournament. If anyone is interested then feel free to PM me or contact me on discord.

Info

2 players will go into a Survival games at the same time
3 Games will be played
the person will receive points depending on the number of kills and if the match is won. (1pt per kill, 5pt for a win)
It will be a knockout stage tournament.
The person with the most points will move on.

In order for the tournament to run relatively smoothly, Both players will need to screenshot/record their game.
If there is no screenshot then all points for that game will be revoked (even if you get a high point game).

There may be a prize depending on how many people compete.

Rules
1. Hacking will not be tolerated (Valid proof required)
2. Matches will need to be scheduled by the players. If a player is a maximum of 15 minutes late to the game then the entire match will be forfeited.
3. I may attempt to provide commentary over a game. This will mean i join the same game and die at the beginning. (idk if this is against the rules)
4. Stream sniping will result in a disqualification
5. Unlike most tournaments, there will be no disputing match results.

If there are any further questions then feel free to contact me on Twitter, Discord or on here.
I am interested

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom