Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chiliepeppers

Mar 25, 2016
Hello there!

I'm chiliepeppers and I love CubeCraft's survival games because it is using the 1.9 PvP mechanics. One thing that I totally hate is the amount of teams in there. It's just not fair for me when I'm playing alone and need to battle versus teams. I can take out some but in 1.9 you can't really do anything against teamers. So what I am suggesting is a survival games team mode where players that want to team can team as much as they want. As this team mode comes in, teaming gets removed from the normal survival games. Teaming will then be banable! I don't see any downsides whatsoever in this.

That was it! Hope I get a good respons from the community and that this'll be implemented some time soon!

B

Britney Spears

Has already been suggested, and team survival games will be added in the next update. At least , that's what I've heard.
KOMT GAUW.jpg
hopefully

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Cubecraft is working on a new ban system. However I don't know if teaming is going to be bannable or not.
If there will be a team survialgames (as DontYouDare said), it probably will be bannable in solo (like other games).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom