Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
The survival games rank is in my opinion, the least worth it, the only important thing about it is the kill effects and that is what makes people buy it.
Kill effects are a unique type of loot that are not found in any other rank, pack or bundle, although they said that in the future there would be more kill effects in bundles, at the moment we have not had any other, maybe because they are working on Animated Kill Effects?
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-kill-effects.287199/post-1342944 👀

I find it interesting to add unique loot to the rank to make it worth buying, and because they plan to update each rank like they did with the EggWars one
EggWars rank is the first time we've ever updated a rank so comparing it to other ranks is unfair at this time as it's very obviously the highest quality one we have now.

Don't fret - we have plans to upgrade all of them in due time.
here I have 3 ideas...

🏹Arrow Trails
There are many arrow trails in java, why not add them to bedrock within this rank? Or better yet, take advantage of the models that can be created in bedrock and make arrow trails more interesting, just like Kill Effects, Arrow Trails could also be activated practically in all games where you can use a bow.

🌈Hit Effects
The hit effects would be particles that would appear when you hit your opponent, I think they would be an interesting type of loot, I would like it to be exclusive to Survival Games but they could also be activated in other game modes.

⬜Spots
Most of the games have cages, survival games don't have cages because basically you don't appear in the air, but it doesn't mean that you can't make a new type of loot, spots.
A spot is the place where you appear:
Captura de pantalla (9).png

Captura de pantalla (8).png

You could change that place for this new type of loot. There could be a tent, balloons surrounding you, you can appear inside a Christmas present (next Winter Bundle), etc.
This type of Loot could be activated in Survival Games, Parkour Competitive and Duels (change the cages for Spots in Duels so that you appear on the ground just like in java).

Those are the ideas that I had in mind, tell me what you think?

Don't forget to check my previous suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/st-patrick’s-day-event.304566/

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I definitely agree with you. The survival games rank will surely receive an update at some point, and if they’d add arrow trails or spots, many people will be attracted to buy it.
Hit particles are the only thing I’m not sure about. You already can download a damage particles texture pack for more hit particles/damage particles. Maybe it could be useful for console players because they don’t have the ability to download custom texture packs.

Great suggestion!

Reactions: SGGSTNS and Lyriie

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
I definitely agree with you. The survival games rank will surely receive an update at some point, and if they’d add arrow trails or spots, many people will be attracted to buy it.
Hit particles are the only thing I’m not sure about. You already can download a damage particles texture pack for more hit particles/damage particles. Maybe it could be useful for console players because they don’t have the ability to download custom texture packs.

Great suggestion!
Yes, there are already texture packs that show damage particles but only one type and you would have to change the texture pack every time you want a new one? I don't really use any texture pack, correct me if I'm wrong xD
But the advantage here is that the particles would be inside the server and you could easily change them

Reactions: SoloWarz

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
The survival games rank is in my opinion, the least worth it, the only important thing about it is the kill effects and that is what makes people buy it.
Kill effects are a unique type of loot that are not found in any other rank, pack or bundle, although they said that in the future there would be more kill effects in bundles, at the moment we have not had any other, maybe because they are working on Animated Kill Effects?
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-kill-effects.287199/post-1342944 👀

I find it interesting to add unique loot to the rank to make it worth buying, and because they plan to update each rank like they did with the EggWars one

here I have 3 ideas...

🏹Arrow Trails
There are many arrow trails in java, why not add them to bedrock within this rank? Or better yet, take advantage of the models that can be created in bedrock and make arrow trails more interesting, just like Kill Effects, Arrow Trails could also be activated practically in all games where you can use a bow.

🌈Hit Effects
The hit effects would be particles that would appear when you hit your opponent, I think they would be an interesting type of loot, I would like it to be exclusive to Survival Games but they could also be activated in other game modes.

⬜Spots
Most of the games have cages, survival games don't have cages because basically you don't appear in the air, but it doesn't mean that you can't make a new type of loot, spots.
A spot is the place where you appear:
View attachment 207145

View attachment 207146

You could change that place for this new type of loot. There could be a tent, balloons surrounding you, you can appear inside a Christmas present (next Winter Bundle), etc.
This type of Loot could be activated in Survival Games, Parkour Competitive and Duels (change the cages for Spots in Duels so that you appear on the ground just like in java).

Those are the ideas that I had in mind, tell me what you think?

Don't forget to check my previous suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/st-patrick’s-day-event.304566/
Please don't take away my Battle arena cage

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Yooo congrats!! Cubecraft made right choise to make you helper! Hope to see you as moderator again soon!
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713552503272.png

thx

also

congrats

1713552536134.png
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones!! 🎉🎉
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom