Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Johrno

Jan 28, 2020
The Netherlands
Whenever the Java network reaches 8k players a day, I think they will bring some of the featured games back. They were removed from permanent due to lack of activity.
If you want, you can read about it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-big-change.212513/
They wont reach 8k a day with keeping the same gamemode for a long time. If there is a 'Featured game' itll be gone is 2 days. If SG would be a permanent game I have a feeling lots of players will come and play it

Reactions: Orientalz

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
They wont reach 8k a day with keeping the same gamemode for a long time. If there is a 'Featured game' itll be gone is 2 days. If SG would be a permanent game I have a feeling lots of players will come and play it
Well, keep in mind that now the Java network reaches between 4k and 6k a day. So, perhaps in the future... 👀

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
I really enjoyed SG for a long time... I would also like to see it make a permanent comeback, but CubeCraft needs to do what's best for the server, and if they don't have enough players, than it makes sense to keep it as a recurring game.

Reactions: Meiske

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
survival games used to be a thing long ago, but got removed as it was barely active (like most removed games), making it a featured game is the best option because of it as you can still play it from time to time. i get this is quite frustrating for a lot of people who like specific games, but making it a completely seperate minigame while its barely played isnt worth the effort anymore

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
Would be a really cool idea especially since when it got removed there have been coming some new players with different interests and I think they should at least give it a try since the code is there and the activity should be fine. For example it will take some players from gamemodes like pvp but I am quite sure it will also attract new players.
I'd vote a yes c:

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
I’ve seen you in Survival Games lobbies multiple times, and you seem to be on whenever I’m on, so you must really love it. I do too. I want Survival Games to be permanent. It’s the most fun I’ve had on CubeCraft. I love coming here to kill people with axes in random and fair fights. +1

Orientalz

Jul 30, 2016
Well, keep in mind that now the Java network reaches between 4k and 6k a day. So, perhaps in the future... 👀
Providing these 'New' games to the network might just increase the daily server reach as more people will discover the server who are interested in SG. It's like wanting 100 customers to come into your shop every day until you release a new product (Releasing the new product might just attract those 100 customers!) :D

mrbleach

Mar 1, 2021
It seems like people really enjoy the gamemode SG, maybe you should consider making it a permanent gamemode again. I know back in the days it was a permanent one, i think it would be good to bring it back. People love it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom