Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would you like to see?

• Team SurvivalGames

Votes: 60 57.1%
  • OP SurvivalGames

Votes: 54 51.4%
  • New Kits

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • Change/Delete old kits (As some are pretty OP)

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • Larger Maps

Votes: 39 37.1%
  • Longer Time Limit

Votes: 26 24.8%
  • More Player Per Map

Votes: 28 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Hello CubeCrafters,

So soon there'll be a HUGE Survival Games update on the server. NEW maps, NEW Lobbies, NEW EVERYTHING! So many cool features will be added to make the gameplay much more cooler and exciting - nothing like you've ever played before. However, we've got a few ideas on what we MIGHT like to add but are not 100% sure on. You being the community and the people that play on our server, it's obviously better to ask you to ask what you want to see!

SO, all I'm simply asking for you to do is vote on the poll on what you want to see - poll closes in 7 days from now.

If you have any other comments/suggestions about the current Survival Games and/or the update please post them below. We won't be giving away anymore spoilers or information just yet!

Last edited by a moderator:

BobblyHead007

Dec 10, 2015
Why would you choose/add team survival games? cant you see how many people are getting annoyed over teams? you just don't team on survival games :/

Mitch_XD

Dec 8, 2015
With the update can you make a specific staff team for sg (there are way to many hackers that get away with hacking). And i'm sooo hyped!!!

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello CubeCrafters,

So soon there'll be a HUGE Survival Games update on the server. NEW maps, NEW Lobbies, NEW EVERYTHING! So many cool features will be added to make the gameplay much more cooler and exciting - nothing like you've ever player before. However, we've got a few ideas on what we MIGHT like to add but are not 100% sure on. You being the community and the people that play on our server, it's obviously better to ask you to ask what you want to see!

SO, all I'm simply asking for you to do is vote on the poll on what you want to see - poll closes in 7 days from now.

If you have any other comments/suggestions about the current Survival Games and/or the update please post them below. We won't be giving away anymore spoilers or information just yet!
if you remove the kits , can i get my 40.000 points back (swordsman kit) , please? :P

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom