Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would you like to see?

• Team SurvivalGames

Votes: 60 57.1%
  • OP SurvivalGames

Votes: 54 51.4%
  • New Kits

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • Change/Delete old kits (As some are pretty OP)

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • Larger Maps

Votes: 39 37.1%
  • Longer Time Limit

Votes: 26 24.8%
  • More Player Per Map

Votes: 28 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shhyra

Sep 21, 2015
Team Survival Games definitely, for me it is always better to play with friends as a team.

Reactions: Jaistrix

BobblyHead007

Dec 10, 2015
Team Survival Games definitely, for me it is always better to play with friends as a team.

I think your just a N00B that doesn't know how to play , your one of those people that count on your mates to kill others, you people discrace me .. #Teamers Will Die!

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
I think your just a N00B that doesn't know how to play , your one of those people that count on your mates to kill others, you people discrace me .. #Teamers Will Die!
That's why he's asking for a Team gamemode. Mind your language, no-one is perfect... (It's you're, so you aren't either)

BobblyHead007

Dec 10, 2015
That's why he's asking for a Team gamemode. Mind your language, no-one is perfect... (It's you're, so you aren't either)
First off, Language? Did I said something bad Sir? And second, there's no such thing as team is survival games, other wise it would be called
(hang around games) right? ¡ Free For All !.

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
First off, Language? Did I said something bad Sir? And second, there's no such thing as team is survival games, other wise it would be called
(hang around games) right? ¡ Free For All !.
If you've ever read to books or watched the movies, you'd know that there were teams during the Hunger Games. I said that you had to mind your language, because you were were accusing someone of not knowing how to play the game and teaming. In my opinion it's still a game and we're playing it to have fun, he's just playing with his friends and teaming with them to strengthen their friendship. This doesn't say he's a bad player, but just a social person.

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Sounds pretty good to me, finally tackling the more rejected gamemodes!! :)
OP survival games sounds pretty amusing, and would go great with some new, larger maps c:
Also, I reckon that the swordsman and iron golem kit need to be nerfed, not removed. Make it so that rather than getting a guaranteed diamond sword, it's random - You could get a diamond sword, or you could get a golden sword, wooden sword, iron sword etc. Do the same thing with the iron golem, just give the user two random pieces of iron armour, since these are by far the most dominating kits (As well as the vampire kit)

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
something new in sg is so needed :o i cant wait for this :D i might actually get back into playing again :P the sg at the moment ive got no motivation for :P i love these ideas :D id be happy with an flint and steel and diamond swords only craftable and other more op things only craftable :P just making an sg like now but less op and more skill needed :P but i love all of these :P team survival games could be so good :D

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I also got some ideas.

Idea 1:
When you hit someone and he enderpearled, for me that counts as a kill, but now atm it doens't.

Idea 2:

If you get a kill there's too much lighting bolts for the kill. Decrease it to 1 or 2 lighting bolts and/or add some cool kill effects.

Idea 3:

If oyu get a kill you only get some points. Maybe add for each kill 1 exp points. :)

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom