Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would you like to see?

• Team SurvivalGames

Votes: 60 57.1%
  • OP SurvivalGames

Votes: 54 51.4%
  • New Kits

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • Change/Delete old kits (As some are pretty OP)

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • Larger Maps

Votes: 39 37.1%
  • Longer Time Limit

Votes: 26 24.8%
  • More Player Per Map

Votes: 28 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Xevoro

Aug 19, 2015
US East Coast
I also got some ideas.

Idea 1:
When you hit someone and he enderpearled, for me that counts as a kill, but now atm it doens't.

Idea 2:

If you get a kill there's too much lighting bolts for the kill. Decrease it to 1 or 2 lighting bolts and/or add some cool kill effects.

Idea 3:

If oyu get a kill you only get some points. Maybe add for each kill 1 exp points. :)

Thank you
I hate it when stuff like that happens. Also I have another idea to build off of yours.

Idea:
When you are about to kill someone and they log out, make them drop their stuff and/or count as a kill. As of right now, it is just a free way to get out of the game when an op player is rushing at you.

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
I hate it when stuff like that happens. Also I have another idea to build off of yours.

Idea:
When you are about to kill someone and they log out, make them drop their stuff and/or count as a kill. As of right now, it is just a free way to get out of the game when an op player is rushing at you.

Actually it's pvp logging witch is bannable.

Reactions: svennieboy777

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
1.9 is coming, and I´ve been thinking that there could be a sg with this kind of PVP. Team Sg would be perfect for learning and it would be also funny, as its a 2vs2. Maybe doing the same of skywars, 1.9 PVP and 1.8 PVP. I think it would be pretty innovative and would make players want to play in the server. Btw, this kind of PvP would need some cool abilities to make the game more dynamic. I will think about them if you like the idea @Foodyling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
Top Bottom