Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DO YOU THINK THESE ARE GREAT IDEAS ?

• Not really fond of the choices here but there ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think they are terrible ideas and i'd rather eat this shoe

• just reading these ideas makes me want to force them to do it but i just voted, lol

• negative responce

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FireStormFox

Sep 1, 2018
My suggestion, Survival games alliance edition,
TEAM SURVIVAL map of a larger scale , host to not a large crowd of single players, but a group of teams, 4 players each, on a large map spawning at bases at different areas, you can mine, you can build, you can prepare for war ! or attack before they can, build a fort, and defend yourselves, or create diamond gear to whipe the enemies out, or ? will you just give them gear,
WITH THE USE OF BUCKETS OF LAVA AND WATER AND YES TNT !
this survival could go ballistic, pressure plate traped tnt, dispensers with arrows and various methods all at your desposal, this idea could open up new possibilities,

CAPTURE THE FLAG ! where the flag runner runs at 1/2 speed but takes half damage, and can't fight back, just !! run !! kinda slow. gotta guard that runner baces at each side of a not too small and not too big map, i'm certain they can work it out :)

, ATTACK AND DEFEND ! , the players on the defensive team spawn in a huge castle , with weapons and armour, the attackers can choose kits archer, swordsman or digger , a pick can be very usefull but he has a wooden sword. the archer has regeneration arrows , the digger has a wooden sword and a stone pick , the swordsman has a stone sword and iron armour the defenders must keep the dragon egg safe located in a random area in the castle, for a set amount of time attackers get infinite lives , the defenders get infinite food ,, or , cubecraft can figure a fair idea if the enemies kill all defenders or sit on the dragon egg for 5 sec , crack it's over. if the time runs out and the dragon egg is un-hatched. the defenders win. yay,,, i'm sure it would take time to create but hey , rome wasn't built in a day,

TEAM HIDE AND SEEK , one team is the seekers the others are hiders, but don't let them fool you, these hiders names never appear , they look like plants , rocks , a pig or a bunny, you never know, they must run and hide but while they run they look normal, if they stop. POOF ! they are something random, sneak will let you move without being changed but if they see a rock creeping RUN because you can't attack attackers have a limited time to find the hiders. so hit that tree punch that cow because after being struck, hiders are visible for 5 secs, and theres alot of pigs,
of course the map is going to be made fairly , lol , we don't want that flower getting away because it was inside a hole. or that chicken player getting in a tunnel, no no no , it would be a perfecly fair flat world, lolno digging, and that's a few of my team idea suggestions
this post will be able to be voted on for 30days, lets see what you guys think,

Last edited:

GekkeNiels

Dec 24, 2015
I think it is a pretty good idea, but I would recomment you to use some enters etc. Otherwise no one will read all the text.

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
My suggestion, Survival games alliance edition,
TEAM SURVIVAL map of a larger scale , host to not a large crowd of single players, but a group of teams, 4 players each, on a large map spawning at bases at different areas, you can mine, you can build, you can prepare for war ! or attack before they can, build a fort, and defend yourselves, or create diamond gear to whipe the enemies out, or ? will you just give them gear,
WITH THE USE OF BUCKETS OF LAVA AND WATER AND YES TNT !
this survival could go ballistic, pressure plate traped tnt, dispensers with arrows and various methods all at your desposal, this idea could open up new possibilities,

CAPTURE THE FLAG ! where the flag runner runs at 1/2 speed but takes half damage, and can't fight back, just !! run !! kinda slow. gotta guard that runner baces at each side of a not too small and not too big map, i'm certain they can work it out :)

, ATTACK AND DEFEND ! , the players on the defensive team spawn in a huge castle , with weapons and armour, the attackers can choose kits archer, swordsman or digger , a pick can be very usefull but he has a wooden sword. the archer has regeneration arrows , the digger has a wooden sword and a stone pick , the swordsman has a stone sword and iron armour the defenders must keep the dragon egg safe located in a random area in the castle, for a set amount of time attackers get infinite lives , the defenders get infinite food ,, or , cubecraft can figure a fair idea if the enemies kill all defenders or sit on the dragon egg for 5 sec , crack it's over. if the time runs out and the dragon egg is un-hatched. the defenders win. yay,,, i'm sure it would take time to create but hey , rome wasn't built in a day,

TEAM HIDE AND SEEK , one team is the seekers the others are hiders, but don't let them fool you, these hiders names never appear , they look like plants , rocks , a pig or a bunny, you never know, they must run and hide but while they run they look normal, if they stop. POOF ! they are something random, sneak will let you move without being changed but if they see a rock creeping RUN because you can't attack attackers have a limited time to find the hiders. so hit that tree punch that cow because after being struck, hiders are visible for 5 secs, and theres alot of pigs,
of course the map is going to be made fairly , lol , we don't want that flower getting away because it was inside a hole. or that chicken player getting in a tunnel, no no no , it would be a perfecly fair flat world, lolno digging, and that's a few of my team idea suggestions
this post will be able to be voted on for 30days, lets see what you guys think,
For bedrock it would be nice to add these things in the future. :)

FireStormFox

Sep 1, 2018
:| well despite a few misunderstandings , like the fact I had no idea CTF was on a different version
:\ kinda looks so far as if i'm getting more of a negative response, though I am talking about the bedrock edition and it's still in it's beta.
I've been a gamer for a long time. and I've seen hide and seek aka prop hunt and attack and defend on very many different games, so ruling them out of the possibilities of future survival game types might not depend heavily on these polls
BUT it will give cubecraft games an idea of the views and opinions that rule the console versions ,
if you havn't seen bedrock edition, I ask you keep in mind it's still in it's beta form and judgment should NOT be based on comparisons with other versions, you should keep in mind many console users are only able to access a few games right now,
anyway, I'm still proud of my ideas, and I know no mater what sort of team based game types they add ,
It will still be fun,and we will keep asking that 1 big question.
WHAT'S NEXT ? [ ? ]

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Schermafbeelding 2024-05-17 214022.png

Teamkilling :confusedcat:
Otherworld wrote on crimsonsaturn15's profile.
Thank you for the follow c:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday ✨🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom