Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Super Smash Mobs was a very glitched game, and yes, it was kind of popular. I never saw a decent amount of people playing it, though. It would take a long time to program this game again, even to make it fully functioning. I never really cared for the game itself, but I guess a lot of people would be happy to have it back! +1

D

Deleted member 59979

I never knew that there was a Smash game on cube but ok. From what ive seen of games in this style on other servers it would be quite nice, however a bit unoriginal as it is on multiple severs now

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
It was really a fun game. I haven't played that game much (200 wins or so). But the bugs and some OP kits annoyed me. That's why I stopped playing. Double Jump was bugged and after a while the arrows/flamethrower from the Skeleton/Blaze Kit were bugged too. But the most annoying thing was the map End. If someone chose the Endermen Kit the only thing they did was teleporting from tower to tower to avoid a fight...

Yes, I want it back, but not in it's old bugged form.

F

Facelurite

825BC66A-56EE-423F-A458-7AF57ADD326B.jpeg

Sure some people will definately play it

Reactions: Gainfullterror

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Ooo yes, they should definitely bring it back, or at least a version of it. It was a fairly popular game and I haven't found another version that I've liked as much as the old SCB.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom