Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

I'd like to see Go Kart as a minigame on Arcade . We have the Elytra thing but face it , its easy .

Go Karting would basically be a boat race on ice , as we all know boats are incredibly hard to steer in 1.9 , espacially on ice , where they're uncontrollable. It'd therefore add layers of difficulty to the game.

There would be several maps , themed after the ones from Mariokart as well as cc's own
Just dont pull a blockband.

This would be a great minigame in my opinion. I have a LOT MORE to add , but im not , since there's a pretty high chance of this thread not getting any attention anyways :(

However , i may add more . Fingers crossed you guys dont leave this at 0 replies again

Reactions: Maaarijn
L

Lightning McQueen

Wanted to make this back in may itself but wing rish had just released . Then i forgot

F

Facelurite

Wing rush is easy , MarioKart is not. Biats are extremely fast and hard to control .

A

A pigeon

Not as a different game, but as a voting option!
This will not be a coting option but an individual gamemode. It is entirely different and makes use of boats on ice. This has the potential to be a conpetitive game if done properly.

There would be alternate routes , poweruos and boostpads , perhaps even the ability to deatroy sections of the map.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Bit of a simple idea but seems really enjoyable :D, however I'd like it more if cube would make their own cool plug-ins and such instead of just throwing down some ice and let people race boats on it. Thats a l'ill simple dont you think :D

Could be something cool for minerware? Just hop on and see who reaches the end first? Minerware just got a big update though so not really needed ATM in my opinion.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Looks like a good idea! Maybe a completely new arcade game as wing rush has too many differences.
Or a Minerware boss game? I understand it's different to wing rush, but surely it's too similar (a racing game with power-ups) to add separately arcade.
Bit of a simple idea but seems really enjoyable :D, however I'd like it more if cube would make their own cool plug-ins and such instead of just throwing down some ice and let people race boats on it. Thats a l'ill simple dont you think :D

Could be something cool for minerware? Just hop on and see who reaches the end first? Minerware just got a big update though so not really needed ATM in my opinion.
If it were just a Minerware game, I think keeping it vanilla would keep complexity for new players down, and also be much easier to develop. Of course, simple power ups would be a nice addition, but I feel custom physics and stuff are unnecessary.

A

A pigeon

Please , it would be such a waste of potential as a minerware game. This game actually has great potential , why waste it on minerware? Plus , we wouldnt get to play it often if it were a minerware game .

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
I'd like to see Go Kart as a minigame on Arcade . We have the Elytra thing but face it , its easy .

Go Karting would basically be a boat race on ice , as we all know boats are incredibly hard to steer in 1.9 , espacially on ice , where they're uncontrollable. It'd therefore add layers of difficulty to the game.

There would be several maps , themed after the ones from Mariokart as well as cc's own
Just dont pull a blockband.

This would be a great minigame in my opinion. I have a LOT MORE to add , but im not , since there's a pretty high chance of this thread not getting any attention anyways :(

However , i may add more . Fingers crossed you guys dont leave this at 0 replies again
Don't like this idea, the "Elytra thing" haah is good (for me)

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I love Mario Cart. I like it more than the wing game
I find that game very confusing so I do not play it. I believe the Wing game is the worse out of the 5 games in the Arcade
Mario Kart is super fun on the wii
Replacing the wing game with Mario Kart will make people more happy than upset.
I also like the idea of having boats on ice to represent the game
+1 for me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
xHappyMood wrote on Reesle's profile.
you alright mate? that’s almost 3 years ago 😟
1715860985680.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Top Bottom