Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheLordCthulhu

Nov 12, 2015
Behind my computer duh
Another idea I got lately is this : I think there should be power ups in super craft bros . And there are 2 different ways we could implement this. Hear me out:
1st way:
There could be random items spawning on the ground , and whoever finds it , simply gets the power up .
2nd way: A player could get a random power up for lets say every 2 or 3 kills that he gets. This way the power ups are more based on skill than luck.

Also here are some of my ideasfor power ups ( can be used for both ways) :
- Shotgun : A power five bow with only 1 arrow and 1 durability left. so that you can only shoot it once.
- Fire away! : A redstone torch with knockback V ( or something like that) on it , also only 1 durabilty so that it breaks after 1 hit.
-Grappling hook: A bow which when you hit a target with it , the target gets pulled towards you. again the same for the durability.. as for all of these power ups...
- HULK : a splash potion that gives you strenght 2 , and resistance . this potion only lasts for 5 seconds tough.
-Med kit ( kinda obvious one) : a splash potion of healing 2
- Medusa's eye: an eye of ender which when you aim it at an enemy and right click , the enemy turns to stone for 5 seconds. ( this just means that he can't move)
- Ninja mode: a potion which gives you speed 2 for 1 minute ( this doesn't really apply to spider :P )

Hope you guys like the idea!

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
This seems like it would be pretty fun, I'm sure there would end up being a bunch of cool power-ups. I wouldn't like this to be implemented into the default game. Perhaps there could be a sky wars like system to allow for power-ups to be added in some games, but not in others.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom