Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheLordCthulhu

Nov 12, 2015
Behind my computer duh
Another idea I got lately is this : I think there should be power ups in super craft bros . And there are 2 different ways we could implement this. Hear me out:
1st way:
There could be random items spawning on the ground , and whoever finds it , simply gets the power up .
2nd way: A player could get a random power up for lets say every 2 or 3 kills that he gets. This way the power ups are more based on skill than luck.

Also here are some of my ideasfor power ups ( can be used for both ways) :
- Shotgun : A power five bow with only 1 arrow and 1 durability left. so that you can only shoot it once.
- Fire away! : A redstone torch with knockback V ( or something like that) on it , also only 1 durabilty so that it breaks after 1 hit.
-Grappling hook: A bow which when you hit a target with it , the target gets pulled towards you. again the same for the durability.. as for all of these power ups...
- HULK : a splash potion that gives you strenght 2 , and resistance . this potion only lasts for 5 seconds tough.
-Med kit ( kinda obvious one) : a splash potion of healing 2
- Medusa's eye: an eye of ender which when you aim it at an enemy and right click , the enemy turns to stone for 5 seconds. ( this just means that he can't move)
- Ninja mode: a potion which gives you speed 2 for 1 minute ( this doesn't really apply to spider :P )

Hope you guys like the idea!

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
This seems like it would be pretty fun, I'm sure there would end up being a bunch of cool power-ups. I wouldn't like this to be implemented into the default game. Perhaps there could be a sky wars like system to allow for power-ups to be added in some games, but not in others.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on jaydendog77's profile.
Happy birthday carrot
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on jaydendog77's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on jaydendog77's profile.
Happy Birthday Jayden! 🎉
Reesle wrote on whyally's profile.
Happy Birthday Ally!! 🌟🎈
Top Bottom