Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
They still aren't having my tick.

But good work.
Woww I can't believe you lied in your last reply... that is unacceptable.
And thank you! I will treasure your shiny green tick of approval forever.

To actually comment on the suggestion itself, I think this would be cool. Obviously it couldn't be anything too excessive as at the end of the day, Ziax is a company and needs to generate an income and working on cosmetics/loot that would be obtainable for free is not necessarily the most productive use of time. However a couple of items being obtainable by achieving certain goals (like 5k wins for example) could be a cool idea to increase player retention.

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Woww I can't believe you lied in your last reply... that is unacceptable.
And thank you! I will treasure your shiny green tick of approval forever.

To actually comment on the suggestion itself, I think this would be cool. Obviously it couldn't be anything too excessive as at the end of the day, Ziax is a company and needs to generate an income and working on cosmetics/loot that would be obtainable for free is not necessarily the most productive use of time. However a couple of items being obtainable by achieving certain goals (like 5k wins for example) could be a cool idea to increase player retention.
This sounds like a really good idea as this would give people a reason to try getting more wins (except for leaderboard purpose ofc xD).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on DuckL's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom