Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
They still aren't having my tick.

But good work.
Woww I can't believe you lied in your last reply... that is unacceptable.
And thank you! I will treasure your shiny green tick of approval forever.

To actually comment on the suggestion itself, I think this would be cool. Obviously it couldn't be anything too excessive as at the end of the day, Ziax is a company and needs to generate an income and working on cosmetics/loot that would be obtainable for free is not necessarily the most productive use of time. However a couple of items being obtainable by achieving certain goals (like 5k wins for example) could be a cool idea to increase player retention.

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Woww I can't believe you lied in your last reply... that is unacceptable.
And thank you! I will treasure your shiny green tick of approval forever.

To actually comment on the suggestion itself, I think this would be cool. Obviously it couldn't be anything too excessive as at the end of the day, Ziax is a company and needs to generate an income and working on cosmetics/loot that would be obtainable for free is not necessarily the most productive use of time. However a couple of items being obtainable by achieving certain goals (like 5k wins for example) could be a cool idea to increase player retention.
This sounds like a really good idea as this would give people a reason to try getting more wins (except for leaderboard purpose ofc xD).

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom