Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
They still aren't having my tick.

But good work.
Woww I can't believe you lied in your last reply... that is unacceptable.
And thank you! I will treasure your shiny green tick of approval forever.

To actually comment on the suggestion itself, I think this would be cool. Obviously it couldn't be anything too excessive as at the end of the day, Ziax is a company and needs to generate an income and working on cosmetics/loot that would be obtainable for free is not necessarily the most productive use of time. However a couple of items being obtainable by achieving certain goals (like 5k wins for example) could be a cool idea to increase player retention.

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Woww I can't believe you lied in your last reply... that is unacceptable.
And thank you! I will treasure your shiny green tick of approval forever.

To actually comment on the suggestion itself, I think this would be cool. Obviously it couldn't be anything too excessive as at the end of the day, Ziax is a company and needs to generate an income and working on cosmetics/loot that would be obtainable for free is not necessarily the most productive use of time. However a couple of items being obtainable by achieving certain goals (like 5k wins for example) could be a cool idea to increase player retention.
This sounds like a really good idea as this would give people a reason to try getting more wins (except for leaderboard purpose ofc xD).

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom