Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Avixi

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
1. Ranked skywars

2. Bring back OG solo ( or team ) skywars maps ( Biomes , Angelic , Mystic and Atlantis , Pacman , Etc, ) .

3. Add more new things to skyblock and skywars.

4. Leveled rewards ( Ex. Each 5 levels u get 2 super cubelets , or cool effect , trails , etc) .

5. Custom cages ( Create your own custom cage ) .

6. Add new and more challenges for PvP Duels.

New Gamemode : BuildOFF

Have a tiny build in the middle of an island and players have to copy that build in 30 seconds for example , whoever has copied the building in the middle the worst is eliminated.
As the rounds go on the builds get harder and the time reduces.

Reactions: Gemmmmie

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
1.) i'd like ranked skywars since it would set the community into sweats and casual

2.)I haven't played cubecraft for that long so i can't really comment

3.)Can you be more specific?

4.)I really like this idea levels do basically nothing rn

5.) Maybe you could collect blocks to add to your cage from cublets or something

6.) Yes right now the kits get boring quick.

Overall i agree with 6/6 of these suggestions!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I wouldn't mind some kind of reward when you achieve a certain level, for example every 25 or 10 levels you will receive a prize, which improves the higher you are. The prize could be some unique loot or Cubelets. Also, I wouldn't mind old maps returning for short periods of time, like back in 2019 when Nostalgia Week happened, it was really fun to play the old different maps.

I don't think creating your own cage would be possible, there are a lot of different combinations that are available. However, it is a nice idea to add more variety of cages. As well as, A Build Off game does sound enjoyable, but it is very similar to Carving Chaos, which is the Halloween game on Cube at the moment. It has a very low player count sadly, so I doubt it would be a good idea implementing a permanent game like this.

I don't think a Ranked Skywars mode would get that many players, also it could eventually get boring after a while since you would be PVPing a lot of the same players. Additionally, I don't play Duels often, but there are already a lot of kits available, could you elaborate in more detail certain kits that could be added?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
Top Bottom