Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Hello!
I wanted to make a thread about my ideas for changes to some microgames in minerware.
I think they could really use some changes!

Cook & Deliver Food
40 seconds is an absurdly high amount to complete that game, especially on hard mode.
It needs to be lowered to:
Normal mode: 40 seconds ---> 20 seconds
Hard mode: 40 seconds ---> 15 seconds

Find the beacon

I've noticed that when you fall onto the iron blocks the beacon is located on, you cannot jump back up.
Jumping should of course be disabled but it's very unforgiving, and I think that you should be able to jump back up if you fall onto the iron blocks.

Shear the sheep
Normal mode is way too hard than I believe it needs to be
Normal mode: Shear 12 sheep to win ---> Shear 10 sheep to win

Fly through the hoops (Bossgame)
When the hole tightens, and the distance between the holes increases, it becomes way too hard.
In normal mode, it feels more challenging than it needs to be
Normal mode: Hoops become the smallest at 35 ---> Hoops become the smallest at 40

Color Floor (Bossgame)

On hard mode, you get 5 potions. It makes it way too easy to steal territories and ruin the point of hard mode. It's the opposite of how I feel hard mode should be like.
Hard mode: 5 potions ---> No potions

Hook and Fish Animals (Bossgame)

The pull force (reverse-knockback) on the animals need to be at least doubled. I can barely get an animal into my pit in 4 grabs-and-pulls!

That is all for now
Looking forward to some feedback! :)

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
Cook & Deliver Food
40 seconds is an absurdly high amount to complete that game, especially on hard mode.
It needs to be lowered to:
Normal mode: 40 seconds ---> 20 seconds
Hard mode: 40 seconds ---> 15 seconds

i AGREE

Find the beacon

I've noticed that when you fall onto the iron blocks the beacon is located on, you cannot jump back up.
Jumping should of course be disabled but it's very unforgiving, and I think that you should be able to jump back up if you fall onto the iron blocks.

i AGREE

Shear the sheep
Normal mode is way too hard than I believe it needs to be
Normal mode: Shear 12 sheep to win ---> Shear 10 sheep to win

no 12 is fine

Fly through the hoops (Bossgame)
When the hole tightens, and the distance between the holes increases, it becomes way too hard.
In normal mode, it feels more challenging than it needs to be
Normal mode: Hoops become the smallest at 35 ---> Hoops become the smallest at 40

this will just make it more easy for me loool

Color Floor (Bossgame)
On hard mode, you get 5 potions. It makes it way too easy to steal territories and ruin the point of hard mode. It's the opposite of how I feel hard mode should be like.
Hard mode: 5 potions ---> No potions

no lol

Hook and Fish Animals (Bossgame)

The pull force (reverse-knockback) on the animals need to be at least doubled. I can barely get an animal into my pit in 4 grabs-and-pulls!

i AGREE

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah I agree with some of these, mivke put it perfectly. But as a bedrock player, I'm gonna say which one of these could also be changed, in bedrock.

Good door, bad door:
Yes✅(or just remove the iron)

Cooks request:
Yes✅(maybe 25)

Sheer sheep:
Yes✅(this would help mobile players a lot)

Hook the mob:
Yes✅

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hard mode is almost pure luck so it's no surprise that potions are increased
I would also add the fact that there are too many knockback games that just feel impossible
Aside from that, I agree with this! Maybe add a poll?

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I agree with everything! now hopefully it wont take 3 years for these changes to be accepted / taken into effect

Reactions: Dualninja

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Well I can't really add a yes or no poll when I have 6 seperate suggestions, people might disagree some of them but agree with the other. I don't want to add poll options for all 6 suggestions either xD
You can add a multiple selection for which options people think are a good idea, and if they disagree they can give reasoning in the replies

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I've made a bug report about the "find the beacon" minigame and it got accepted (Click Here to see the "bug")! Yes, I agree with all of them. Also, its annoying to see that you can't get some animals in the "hook and fish animals" minigame, because they're stuck in the corner! Good Job! Keep up the good work!

~ GiGaGekkies

MCreeper12731

Oct 20, 2016
I second this, also I feel like the mushroom parkour time limit should be reduced by about 5 seconds, the timer was at 10 seconds when everyone finished (some players finished really late). It would make it more challenging while still being doable for less skilled players.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
i just wanted to make such a tread, but very great idea's. although. i don't agree on the fly trough the hoops minigame, the people that come all the way to 35 are already good enough. it isn't necessary to make it easier dor them.

Reactions: Ge1ster and Mivke

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! I've made a bug report about the "find the beacon" minigame and it got accepted (Click Here to see the "bug")! Yes, I agree with all of them. Also, its annoying to see that you can't get some animals in the "hook and fish animals" minigame, because they're stuck in the corner! Good Job! Keep up the good work!

~ GiGaGekkies
It's great to see that get fixed

Reactions: GiGaGekkies
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom