Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
In this thread I will be suggesting some different ideas for different games,let me start with tower defense.
Tower Defense
Basically I want to suggest that you increase the points for winning,right now its 20 and I feel like it should be bumped up to 50-100 because I feel its not worth playing for only 20 points

Eggwars
So I made an eggwars thread that addressed this (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-idea-v-2.194078/page-3)but I feel like it just needs a thread of its own.Basically voting overhaul, I see people on the forums always hating on how long op is and I thought of this voting system that consists of some different categories and modifiers.Also people have to vote pre-lobby

Basically this is how it works
Category 1:Price modifiers
Cheap,Normal and expensive
These basically modify how much an item costs,cheap would have cheap items etc..

Category 2:Health amount and regeneration
Half,normal,double and triple
This category also allows the user to vote for natural regen or no natural regen.

Category 3
This category would choose Armour and weapon opness.
Op(Protection 4 and things like that)
Normal(Like it is currently)

Now on to modifiers
Modifier 1:Emerald+ protection/sharpness levels
This would allow emerald+ users to choose what protection/sharpness levels they want in a game.

Modifier 2:No fall damage

Modifier 3:Prohibit purchases of bows.

Third suggestion is to add Kill streaks that give you more points the more times you kill a player,and also a top killer and egg breaker counter.These 3 in my eyes would make campers not want to camp because of the promise of points.

A beta lobby and a lobby for games that got removed.
We all miss control point and games like that,so why not just make a new lobby where non popular games go.This would be better than just removing it.Plus these games had small communities that loved to play them,games like control point,money walls and build wars.Keep in mind im not saying make separate lobbies for each game,im saying make a board or armor stand for each game and let the community play games they like.

The beta lobby is a lobby where new games and ideas get tested,this idea would be great for games and items that people
suggest on the forums.This lobby would let players look out for bugs in games and also give feedback on what to improve.Games in this lobby would also not need a whole bunch of coding since developers just have to make a basic idea of the game and when it gets great community support it will be added as a game.Lobbies like this would have been good for games like freebuild and uhc since when they released they were full of bugs.If this lobby is made into a thing certain staff members and developer(s) should dedicate their time to it both on the forums and in game,they can choose what they think would fit well in the lobby and ultimately get it added for the community to test.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
In this thread I will be suggesting some different ideas for different games,let me start with tower defense.
Tower Defense
Basically I want to suggest that you increase the points for winning,right now its 20 and I feel like it should be bumped up to 50-100 because I feel its not worth playing for only 20 points

Eggwars
So I made an eggwars thread that addressed this (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-idea-v-2.194078/page-3)but I feel like it just needs a thread of its own.Basically voting overhaul, I see people on the forums always hating on how long op is and I thought of this voting system that consists of some different categories and modifiers.Also people have to vote pre-lobby

Basically this is how it works
Category 1:price modifiers
Cheap,Normal and expensive
These basically modify how much an item costs,cheap would have cheap items etc..

Category 2:Health amount and regeneration
Half,normal,double and triple
This category also allows the user to vote for natural regen or no natural regen.

Category 3
This category would choose Armour and weapon opness.
Op(Protection 4 and things like that)
Normal(Like it is currently)

Now on to modifiers
Modifier 1:Emerald+ protection/sharpness levels
This would allow emerald+ users to choose what protection/sharpness levels they want in a game.

Modifier 2:No fall damage

Modifier 3:prohibit purchases of bows.

Third suggestion is to add Kill streaks that give you more points the more times you kill a player,and also a top killer and egg breaker counter.These 3 in my eyes would make campers not want to camp because of the promise of points.

We all miss control point and games like that,so why not just make a new lobby where non popular games go.This would be better than just removing it.Plus these games had small communities that loved to play them,games like control point,money walls and build wars.Keep in mind im not saying make separate lobbies for each game,im saying make a board or armor stand for each game and let the community play games they like.

The beta lobby is a lobby where new games and ideas get tested,this idea would be great for games and items that people
suggest on the forums.This lobby would let players look out for bugs in games and also give feedback on what to improve.Games in this lobby would also not need a whole bunch of coding since developers just have to make a basic idea of the game and when it gets great community support it will be added as a game.Lobbies like this would have been good for games like freebuild and uhc since when they released they were full of bugs.If this lobby is made into a thing certain staff members and developer(s) should dedicate their time to it both on the forums and in game,they can choose what they think would fit well in the lobby and ultimately get it added for the community to test.
The beta lobby is copied from Hypixel's prototype. Anyways I dont think its a good Idea to do that. Cubecraft only launches a game if they think the game is good. Games that are not ready dont need to be on Cubecraft

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
The beta lobby is copied from Hypixel's prototype. Anyways I dont think its a good Idea to do that. Cubecraft only launches a game if they think the game is good. Games that are not ready dont need to be on Cubecraft
Just because hypixel has it doesnt mean we cant.Plus a beta lobby would allow for community feedback,why release a game you know the community wont like.Anyway what do you think about everything else?

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I like the Tower Defencw suggestion, completely agree that the point reward should be more. Most games take 20 minutes, and 20 points are not enough for that.

The ideas for EggWars are good as well in my opinion.

I dont like the idea of removed games lobby though.
Yea I did not expect good feedback for the beta lobby and old game lobby :P
Thanks for the feedback!
Great Idea's
Thanks for the feedback but can you say what you like and why you like it.Thanks!

Reactions: Maaarijn

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

This will definitely please the players whom want games such as Control Points and our beloved Money Walls back.
It will be also a nice place for other games which could be removed in the future *COUGH* Block Band *COUGH*.
The classic arcade with Super Craft Bros, Quakecraft and Hide N Seek could also be added there. It support this idea completely.

This could very likely prevent Cubecraft from releasing less popular/failed games. A great example is BLOCK BAND. Considering how John said that they had a similar idea in the past, I do not see a reason to not add this feature. +1

Tower Defense
Support! nuff said

Reactions: MimicPanda

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
This will definitely please the players whom want games such as Control Points and our beloved Money Walls back.
It will be also a nice place for other games which could be removed in the future *COUGH* Block Band *COUGH*.
The classic arcade with Super Craft Bros, Quakecraft and Hide N Seek could also be added there. It support this idea completely.

This could very likely prevent Cubecraft from releasing less popular/failed games. A great example is BLOCK BAND. Considering how John said that they had a similar idea in the past, I do not see a reason to not add this feature. +1

Support! nuff said
Thanks for the feedback,as a former money walls and control point player I thought instead of removing these games just keep them in a lobby and let people play.Your explanation basically sums up why I suggested a beta lobby :P

F

Facelurite

No . No support for allowing emerald players to choose sharpness and protection levels , this is ridiculous .

Cheap , normal and expensive ? Nah. I dont like these two suggestions .

Hc normal Op , and current health modifiers are enough.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
No . No support for allowing emerald players to choose sharpness and protection levels , this is ridiculous .

Cheap , normal and expensive ? Nah. I dont like these two suggestions .

Hc normal Op , and current health modifiers are enough.
Dont you think it would be good to have a voting system like survival games,this would allow for more variety in voting.What do you think of the other ideas?

F

Facelurite

Dont you think it would be good to have a voting system like survival games,this would allow for more variety in voting.What do you think of the other ideas?
The other ideas are fine . Te killstreak idea is great . I dont want people voting prot 4 , sharp 0 or sharp 5 prot 1 etc .

Reactions: MimicPanda
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom