• I like them all!

• None of them. (Explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello, I have a little suggestion to introduce to you! This time, it is about the friend list.
Sometimes, when I look in my friend list, I can see many players who haven't been online for a while.
I have 2 suggestions which are both (in my opinion) very useful for ranked players who have very much friends in their friends list.

Suggestion one: Add a tag in which you can see when your friend was last online!
How to?
1. Use /f list
2. Click on your friend
3. The date of the moment he was online last shows up!

Another nice additional suggested by @Capitan:
It should also show your last connection, because you know if your friend left because they had a bad then!

Suggestion two: Add a tag in which you can see if your friend is currently punished by a staff member!
How to use this?
1. Use /f list
2. Click on your friend
3. The tab with the offense and the time left shows up!
Keep in mind that the tab only shows up if your friend is currently punished!
And: You can turn both features on and off!

Sorry for not adding screenshots! I could not, because I was at school!
I would like to hear your opinions! Please answer below and vote in the poll!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
As a person who loves to stalk my friends, I really would especially love to see the 1st idea implemented. Something like: "User last logged in on 22/02/2018" would be pretty helpful for a person like me..

+1

Reactions: remio

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Hello, I have a little suggestion to introduce to you! This time, it is about the friend list.
Sometimes, when I look in my friend list, I can see many players who haven't been online for a while.
I have 2 suggestions which are both (in my opinion) very useful for ranked players who have very much friends in their friends list.

Suggestion one: Add a tag in which you can see when your friend was last online!
How to?
1. Use /f list
2. Click on your friend

Suggestion two: Add a tag in which you can see if your friend is currently punished by a staff member!
How to use this?
1. Use /f list
2. Click on your friend

Thanks!
Suggestion 2 seems kinda useless but why not? Suggestion 1 is only useless for me because i have like 10 friends that i know good and i never add others so ye... +1 for the main suggestion

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Suggestion 1: i like it, but an option to turn off to show your last connection will be necessary (show last connection: on by default). Sometimes you need some privacy you know? :P
Suggestion 2: maybe no. You can access to that information in the appeals site, and well... Privacy again.

Good suggestion remi!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Suggestion 1: i like it, but an option to turn off to show your last connection will be necessary (show last connection: on by default)
Can... I add it to my thread? ;)
Suggestion 2: maybe no. You can access to that information in the appeals site, and well... Privacy again.
Why not adding it due privacy if you can read it on the appeal site too?

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Can... I add it to my thread? ;)
No! It's mine!. Joking, yes you can.

Why not adding due privacy it if you can read it on the appeal site too
Well, I dont like the idea to show that info so easily. And another problem will be the interface to show the punishment. For example, idk, banned for use of illegal modifications - remaining time: 15 days. That's a lot of information to be shown in game... :thinking:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No! It's mine!. Joking, yes you can.
Thank you! :)
And another problem will be the interface to show the punishment. For example, idk, banned for use of illegal modifications - remaining time: 15 days. That's a lot of information to be shown in game... :thinking:
I don't think this would be a big problem.
Just show: Banned.
Reason: Cheating
Time: 12 days.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like suggestion 1. Because it is ok that you can see when they were online. But as what @Capitan said, sometimes you need Some privacy, to turn it on/off

I disagree with suggestion 2, because If you want to know If someone has been punished you can use the appeal site.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I like suggestion 1. Because it is ok that you can see when they were online. But as what
I disagree with suggestion 2, because If you want to know If someone has been punished you can use the appeal site.
It's a quality of life update. Not very convenient to do that.

I think everyone skipped over the point where it said why they are offline, if it were to show why they got off last that would be cool, they could have crashed, logged out, or lagged out or even banned.

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

How to?
1. Use /f list
2. Click on your friend

Another nice additional suggested by @Capitan:
It should also show your last connection, because you know if your friend left because they had a bad then!

How to use this?
1. Use /f list
2. Click on your friend
And: You can turn both features on and off!

Thanks!
Agree with both, especially the last one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I feel like there should be a privacy option where you can turn this off, but I like both ideas nonetheless!

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I think if anything, the first idea would be good. I say this because you can check if a player is punished on the appeals page, but you can’t currently check the last time a player joined the server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom