Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes

• No :c

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miiikee

Dec 11, 2018
Hi, I've been thinking quite a lot of this and I decided to make a suggestion thread. I think that this server has a lack of rewards. At the moment, you only get a real reward by voting for the server or by playing a lot of games. (Loot points/cubelets)
You receive points, with which you can buy kits, you can get loot points to create cubelets, and you can gain experience. With no real goal, actually. In the past, before the vanity update, you could get a pink cage by reaching level 50, and you could get a troll hat by reaching level 100. I don't remember if you could get more rewards by reaching certain levels, but I think there were more rewards, though.

So my suggestion is:
Add leveled rewards. (For those who don't understand: By leveled rewards, I mean rewards you can get by reaching a certain level)

Spreadsheet:
I made a small spreadsheet to show some rewards.
76c156c710b257470abe0fbede004e8c.png

Extra information:
EXP and Points boosters will only work for the player who received it. Nobody else will be able to use them. All the emotes mentioned will only be usable if the player has plus. (By emotes I mean those weird symbols next to your name if you have plus). You will get 1 EXP/Points booster upon every level you gain. But, when you reach level 5, you will get an extra booster! Everyone will get the same special cage. For example: If someone reaches level 15, they will get a cage, and if a friend reaches level 15 they will get the exact same cage. The same applies to the miniatures and the gadgets. A new menu called 'levels' would be added to the profile section in game.

Why should this be added?
This should be added because it encourages players to play games, and because it would add a new challenge to the game!

I hope you'll like my suggestion! Kind regards,
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

(Keep in mind that the rewards I suggested are just examples)
Great idea

Reactions: remio

Siza

Nov 11, 2018

You got a grey cage at lv 50 too.
I still don't get why they removed those items. It was real fun to have pink/grey cage or troll hat. It was kind of the reward you got when reaching a high level, so basically the motivation to get to a high level for some/lots of people.

Reactions: remio

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I like your suggestion but ... I don’t want a reward once per 5 levels, even 10 is quite too many. You said that reaching level 50 results in a reward and so does level 100. Level 50 = 2 cages. Level 100 = Troll Hat. I just want them back or something related. And because of the increase of tryhards, maby something for level 150 / 200. Maby ... a 2x2 cage? o_O I also suggested that once but didn’t get escalated / implemented. In short: I like the idea but a reward per 5 levels is too many, I want them per 50 levels instead.

Reactions: Siza

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I like your suggestion but ... I don’t want a reward once per 5 levels, even 10 is quite too many. You said that reaching level 50 results in a reward and so does level 100. Level 50 = 2 cages. Level 100 = Troll Hat. I just want them back or something related. And because of the increase of tryhards, maby something for level 150 / 200. Maby ... a 2x2 cage? o_O I also suggested that once but didn’t get escalated / implemented. In short: I like the idea but a reward per 5 levels is too many, I want them per 50 levels instead.
Like I've mentioned in the thread and in a post on this thread, you'd get a points booster of an exp booster upon every level up. This is because it will encourage you to keep playing games. Also, 1 reward per 50 levels is not a good idea. The rewards should encourage you to play games, they shouldn't encourage you to tryhard games. This feature (1 reward upon every level up) is also a thing in Hypixel and it works pretty well. So why can't we just try?

Reactions: Siza

TomZye

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
The Netherlands
I understand what you are saying, but what about the people that don't have that much time to play?

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Maybe there could be level up challenges too?
Like:
  • “Level up in 1 week” (Or a longer time depending on the player’s level) Reward: Point & Exp booster.
  • “Level up twice in 1 week” Reward: Point & Exp booster, uber cubelet.
  • “Level up 4 times in a month” Point & Exp booster, 2 Uber cubelets, Exclusive cage.

Reactions: Fqnta and remio

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Lol those would be so easy for level ones to do... they only need to win like 10 games to beat all 3

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Maybe there could be level up challenges too?
Like:
  • “Level up in 1 week” (Or a longer time depending on the player’s level) Reward: Point & Exp booster.
  • “Level up twice in 1 week” Reward: Point & Exp booster, uber cubelet.
  • “Level up 4 times in a month” Point & Exp booster, 2 Uber cubelets, Exclusive cage.
That's actually a good idea, but they should be a bit harder

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Oh come on, even with your suggestion cubecraft will be death too.
Active playerbase -> Games start -> Games regain popularity -> Player counts increase -> More customers for Cubecraft -> More development money -> More updates -> Repeat
It's all a very useful strategy to make CubeCraft regain its income. I'm not saying it's the solution to all problems, but it's definitely a good start.

Reactions: Chitter and remio

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Active playerbase -> Games start -> Games regain popularity -> Player counts increase -> More customers for Cubecraft -> More development money -> More updates -> Repeat
It's all a very useful strategy to make CubeCraft regain its income. I'm not saying it's the solution to all problems, but it's definitely a good start.
What are you talking about? I said it will be death as well so how can youe circulation start with active player base?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom