• Yes

• No :c

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Oh come on, even with your suggestion cubecraft will be death too.
Oh so now 3k+ players at peak hours means that a server is dead?
What are you talking about? I said it will be death as well so how can youe circulation start with active player base?
What are you talking about? You are saying that this server is dead without stating actual facts. If everything works well, Elivat could be right, because if there are more players, more players might join less popular games. If more players like this server, they might invite friends to this server. Eventually, if everyone stays, Cube could get more customers because some players want to upgrade their ranks. By earning more money you can hire more developers, who can develop more games, and there could be more games because Cube would have enough money to run more servers. More developers could develop more updates, and if the updates are good, the playerbase may increase. (Repetition)

Reactions: Miiikee and Chitter

Miiikee

Dec 11, 2018
Oh so now 3k+ players at peak hours means that a server is dead?

What are you talking about? You are saying that this server is dead without stating actual facts. If everything works well, Elivat could be right, because if there are more players, more players might join less popular games. If more players like this server, they might invite friends to this server. Eventually, if everyone stays, Cube could get more customers because some players want to upgrade their ranks. By earning more money you can hire more developers, who can develop more games, and there could be more games because Cube would have enough money to run more servers. More developers could develop more updates, and if the updates are good, the playerbase may increase. (Repetition)
nice

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
But if you are, for example, level 100+, do you also receive the special miniatures of level 70, etc?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Would this be a good idea for a vanity update?
upload_2020-5-14_14-7-54.png

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Have you considered elaborating some of these ideas and posting them in the new thread Story made? It might get a little more attention if you also post it over there. Just copy the concept and come up with some vanity or emote ideas

Anyway, dope thread... shame this has been escalated for over a year now.

Reactions: remio

CoolGamer003

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2019
Psv jo19
But when cube added this and you get an awesome miniature on lvl 50 and i’m/youre lvl 100 then u don’t get the reward,

thats the most issue about this suggestion

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Reactions: Fqnta and Keanu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom