• Yes

• No :c

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, I've been thinking quite a lot of this and I decided to make a suggestion thread. I think that this server has a lack of rewards. At the moment, you only get a real reward by voting for the server or by playing a lot of games. (Loot points/cubelets)
You receive points, with which you can buy kits, you can get loot points to create cubelets, and you can gain experience. With no real goal, actually. In the past, before the vanity update, you could get a pink cage by reaching level 50, and you could get a troll hat by reaching level 100. I don't remember if you could get more rewards by reaching certain levels, but I think there were more rewards, though.

So my suggestion is:
Add leveled rewards. (For those who don't understand: By leveled rewards, I mean rewards you can get by reaching a certain level)

Spreadsheet:
I made a small spreadsheet to show some rewards.
76c156c710b257470abe0fbede004e8c.png

Extra information:
EXP and Points boosters will only work for the player who received it. Nobody else will be able to use them. All the emotes mentioned will only be usable if the player has plus. (By emotes I mean those weird symbols next to your name if you have plus). You will get 1 EXP/Points booster upon every level you gain. But, when you reach level 5, you will get an extra booster! Everyone will get the same special cage. For example: If someone reaches level 15, they will get a cage, and if a friend reaches level 15 they will get the exact same cage. The same applies to the miniatures and the gadgets. A new menu called 'levels' would be added to the profile section in game.

Why should this be added?
This should be added because it encourages players to play games, and because it would add a new challenge to the game!

I hope you'll like my suggestion! Kind regards,
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

(Keep in mind that the rewards I suggested are just examples)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I've been thinking quite a lot of this and I decided to make a suggestion thread. I think that this server has a lack of rewards. At the moment, you only get a real reward by voting for the server or by playing a lot of games. (Loot points/cubelets)
You receive points, with which you can buy kits, you can get loot points to create cubelets, and you can gain experience. With no real goal, actually. In the past, before the vanity update, you could get a pink cage by reaching level 50, and you could get a troll hat by reaching level 100. I don't remember if you could get more rewards by reaching certain levels, but I think there were more rewards, though.

So my suggestion is:
Add leveled rewards. (For those who don't understand: By leveled rewards, I mean rewards you can get by reaching a certain level)

Spreadsheet:

Extra information:
EXP and Points boosters will only work for the player who received it. Nobody else will be able to use them. All the emotes mentioned will only be usable if the player has plus. (By emotes I mean those weird symbols next to your name if you have plus). You will get 1 EXP/Points booster upon every level you gain. But, when you reach level 5, you will get an extra booster! Everyone will get the same special cage. For example: If someone reaches level 15, they will get a cage, and if a friend reaches level 15 they will get the exact same cage. The same applies to the miniatures and the gadgets. A new menu called 'levels' would be added to the profile section in game.

This should be added because it encourages players to play games, and because it would add a new challenge to the game!

If they implement this will you receive all the rewards you theoretically earned?

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Oh yeah, it would be awesome to see this implumented. It would make players actually find an interest in the server and make small goals each time to have a motive to keep playing.

Totally in for this idea. Also, as someone said before, small rewards at each level up would be great. Though giving players individual rewards for each level would be hard, a random item cycle with insignificant items would help. Nothing crazy, just 1 item out of a list of 80 per say, items, given randomly in each level up (like a CSGO case opening if that's what you're into)

But, I don't get what you mean by EXP booster. Is it something like a Point Booster that you can deploy for a certain period of time to get extra EXP from games?

SimplyExplained

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands

So my suggestion is:

Spreadsheet:

Extra information:

Current lvl100+ will have an unlimited amount of uber cubes to open then xd. But nice idea this should defenitily be implemented

Reactions: remio

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Great idea, though in my opinion, there should only be rewards every ten levels. Also, an emote for level 100 sounds like a bad plan, if you aren't subscribed to Plus then it's basically useless - I'd prefer readding the troll head
10 levels is a lot of experience someone has to get. Many people could take months leveling up ten times. And the purpose of this is to motivate.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Would be neat, especially if you could also get (smaller) rewards each level between the milestones aswell
You'll get a points/exp booster upon every level up.
Oh yeah, it would be awesome to see this implumented. It would make players actually find an interest in the server and make small goals each time to have a motive to keep playing.

Totally in for this idea. Also, as someone said before, small rewards at each level up would be great. Though giving players individual rewards for each level would be hard, a random item cycle with insignificant items would help. Nothing crazy, just 1 item out of a list of 80 per say, items, given randomly in each level up (like a CSGO case opening if that's what you're into)

But, I don't get what you mean by EXP booster. Is it something like a Point Booster that you can deploy for a certain period of time to get extra EXP from games?

SimplyExplained
Yes, exp or points boosters would double the exp or points you get for a certain time. Also, everyone would get the same reward. So if I'd hit level 15, I'd get the same miniature as you, if you'd reach level 15 as well

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Nice ideas I would like to see a level 100 reward (like the troll head or something), since I'm over level 100. I know that you can't get the troll head anymore because of copyrights but still it would be nice to recieve an other reward.

Reactions: remio
Top Bottom