• agree

Results are only viewable after voting.

Créxlly

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
"Daily Statistics"

add Feature allow to you know how many wins you got it on
this day on sky wars - egg wars - lucky block etc...

---
Feature allow to you know how many exp/points

you got on this day :cube_light:.
--

How many hours did you spend on the server?

--

and thanks.

Last edited:

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi, thank you for your suggestion! C:
add Feature allow to you know how many wins you got it on this day on sky wars - egg wars - lucky block etc....
I like this part of your suggestion, I personally don't think this is a necessary feature but I think lots of players would like to see how many wins they got that day so they can check if they reached their, for example, 100 wins that day goal.

I voted yes for the first option!

What do you mean?

He/she wants a feature that you're abled to see how many wins you had that day (Like monday 100 wins skywars etc.) And how many exp and points in total you've received that day.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
I don't think it is necessary to add a feature like this, you can count them by yourself.
It is simple, before starting your play session, capture a screenshot of the game mode you want to play in, and easily you can find out how many wins you've got in this day, moreover points.

• Sad
Reactions: Créxlly

Créxlly

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2018
Italy

I like this part of your suggestion, I personally don't think this is a necessary feature but I think lots of players would like to see how many wins they got that day so they can check if they reached their, for example, 100 wins that day goal.

He/she wants a feature that you're abled to see how many wins you had that day (Like monday 100 wins skywars etc.) And how many exp and points in total you've received that day.
Thanks.

Reactions: Aelfwif

Créxlly

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
I don't think it is necessary to add a feature like this, you can count them by yourself.
It is simple, before starting your play session, capture a screenshot of the game mode you want to play in, and easily you can find out how many wins you've got in this day, moreover points.
What if I am stupid and can't count how many wins I got today?

• Wow
Reactions: Aelfwif and Ma7mouD
D

Deleted member 421664

Ah, thanks.

Reactions: Lozora
D

Deleted member 421664

I do agree with you to be honest, though it seems doesn't matter.

Reactions: Ma7mouD
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom