Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like my new profile pic? (by Commissioned)

  • Yes :) but I don’t like your suggestion :(

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No :( and I don’t like your suggestion :(

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
D

Deleted member 352903

Guest
Great title

Anyways
I don’t know if it’s possible, but yes, I would like to see this added:
4B68E0CB-7424-44CB-AB5A-2C35CDD7A9EE.jpeg

I like it
 

KjoepKraft_

Member
May 16, 2017
54
15
24
24
If a staff member said something to you 5 months ago you can just get some pages back and yo can sea what he said. That would be easier for lazy players. But for players who don’t have much messages on he’s profile it is not need it. Meby they need to add it to only players who have more than like a 100 followers or something. Or a staff member
 
D

Deleted member 352903

Guest
If a staff member said something to you 5 months ago you can just get some pages back and yo can sea what he said. That would be easier for lazy players. But for players who don’t have much messages on he’s profile it is not need it. Meby they need to add it to only players who have more than like a 100 followers or something. Or a staff member
This already exists in the bottom of the profile page.
I suggest to add it in the top of the page.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
That was a really great Q&A Live, CubeCraft.
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
bonjour yuri, j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle photo de profil
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
Top Bottom