Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm right to say that many of us on here enjoy the tower defense. In fact, I'm waiting for one to start as I type! However, a lot of us also have had to deal with people new to the game. These people will place towers incorrectly, bad, or just can't because they don't know how to. They get on my nerves, and likely others.

I've been thinking of a solution to this for quite a time now. Finally, however, I think I might have got something that could work. Ranked battles! This game type could be for the right side of the lobby server selection signs, and would only be accessible if the user has spent ___ amount of points on towers, and played at least ___ games. (If there's no way for scoreboards to track this, and I'm sure there is, then maybe not the points part.)

This would let people more experienced in the game have a better time in doing this great game! People newer to the game would be able to go with others that aren't familiar with it and improve their skills in it until they're well accustomed to the game. This, in my own opinion, would solve rage over players new to Cubecraft's tower defense, as I mentioned earlier, placing towers incorrectly, bad, etc.

~Meggal

Reactions: Shamel

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Tbh I doesn't like this thread because since there is a Game called Fortnite cubecraft lost much players the past months and towerdefence don't have that many players for ranked. (GSM)

Reactions: Unipotatoo

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
What about a duels gamemode where one person vs one person as opposed to team vs team. Each person would start with and make the same amount as each of the teams would, just instead of evenly distributing all is given to each player.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Hmm, but that ruins the teamwork!
I've only played like 1 or 2 games of tower defense before but I don't exactly think that the planting speed is necessary. I am only suggesting a new mode for this. Also games of this mode will fill up really fast.

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
No duh, only 2 need to be in XD However, as you likely don't know for td I guess, games RELY on teammates to have stable income and people on offence and defense, like Eggwars.

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
Bad suggestion.tower defence is one of the lowest played games on the server.the developers shouldn't waste their time on TD aNd instead concentrate on other popular games like egg and sky wars

F

Facelurite

I agree completely. Would live ranked gamemodes
What about a duels gamemode where one person vs one person as opposed to team vs team. Each person would start with and make the same amount as each of the teams would, just instead of evenly distributing all is given to each player.
We could go for a clash royale type appriach for duels maybe.
Just find a good group to play with... lol.
Please leave the forums do you want games to never evolve and die out? If you’re against the idea at least come up with better arguements :)

Reactions: Shamel and Sophie
D

Deleted member 352903

Bad suggestion.tower defence is one of the lowest played games on the server.the developers shouldn't waste their time on TD aNd instead concentrate on other popular games like egg and sky wars
You may not like this suggestion, but this doesn’t mean it is a bad suggestion. Saying “I disagree” is enough lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ItsDavey_

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Maybe it’s dying because all the new players play it and you hardly find a good teammate

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Alexp192 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom